Epic Perfect World

Balance Suggestion - NW 3 Nations

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Frost and Light gets rekt on every NW so if 2 nations were to be left it would obviously be Dark and Flame. But since it's not doable to reduce the amount of nations I guess this topic is delt with. Wonderful idea though.

Offline forgetme96

Actually  it is possible you just need to know what you're doing 

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
something similar to this has been suggested 87434932320329x times before as well as the 2 nations idea,but yea..

Offline Lemonade

wait let me hire chinese developer first.

Offline Annikaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Annikaa, Annicaa
  • Faction: Leftovers
dont think it can be made but  would like the idea yeah.
ppl leave 4th place nations cause little st which makes worthless 2 hours to go along with it.

Offline Death

• Old Player
The amount of people complaining about losing NW just shows how desparately we need change. However, if we were to reduce the amount of nations to 3, the disparities between the rewards would only increase, even more so if there were only two nations. The optimal amount of nations is not 4, not 3, not 2, but 1, and I'm kinda dumbfounded on why nobody suggested this yet (at least on this thread). If you only have one nation, everybody wins and the only factor deciding about how much you win is your score. The most fair option by far. agation pls

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
The amount of people complaining about losing NW just shows how desparately we need change. However, if we were to reduce the amount of nations to 3, the disparities between the rewards would only increase, even more so if there were only two nations. The optimal amount of nations is not 4, not 3, not 2, but 1, and I'm kinda dumbfounded on why nobody suggested this yet (at least on this thread). If you only have one nation, everybody wins and the only factor deciding about how much you win is your score. The most fair option by far. agation pls
so fight mobs for 2hours?
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
great idea meng
Frost and Light gets rekt on every NW so if 2 nations were to be left it would obviously be Dark and Flame. But since it's not doable to reduce the amount of nations I guess this topic is delt with. Wonderful idea though.
its a shame, this is a great idea too
Ty Sexy people :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35:

LOL is not about winning, is about challenge and balance. Sorry but your whole comment made no sense to me