Epic Perfect World

Apollumi's 11 September MassPK 02-April-2k16

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
http://prntscr.com/anxepk
you were saying?

and that was a recent position, in the matter of seconds the sig was already overrun by people that signet behind us
I can only see 6 pt members and 6 blue dots, which means aloooot of u guys were dead already
and if you meant that your members get all wiped in matter of seconds then u have a problem 
also u cant say that anymore
people fear the strong so everyone targets apollumi
what strong with ppl die fast and cant position lol
proved yourself wrong, k

Insanity

I can only see 6 pt members and 6 blue dots, which means aloooot of u guys were dead already
and if you meant that your members get all wiped in matter of seconds then u have a problem
also u cant say that anymorewhat strong with ppl die fast and cant position lol
proved yourself wrong, k
and that was a recent position, in the matter of seconds the sig was already overrun by people that signet behind us
i think this was clear enough that people just took a signet to reposition
oh im sorry i didn't know ducks players could survive more than 2 secs in a 25v60 :normal-10:

PURGATORY

also u cant say that anymorewhat strong with ppl die fast and cant position lol
proved yourself wrong, k
Your logic has no equivalent to its stupidity and nonexistence

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
i think this was clear enough that people just took a signet to reposition
oh im sorry i didn't know ducks players could survive more than 2 secs in a 25v60 :normal-10:
yes dude i am not a ducks member but they quack with fire breathe
Your logic has no equivalent to its stupidity and nonexistence
k

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
http://prntscr.com/anxepk
where it says green dots didn't hit eachothers?
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
were you in the pk to tell who was hitting who? no, so keep quiet moron, apart from the fact that I had an entire squad chasing me from air the entire pk because I got more fans than some have chins, ducks and legendary were always sigging behind us
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
were you in the pk to tell who was hitting who? no, so keep quiet moron, apart from the fact that I had an entire squad chasing me from air the entire pk because I got more fans than some have chins, ducks and legendary were always sigging behind us
I was. So keep quiet kid  :))
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Insanity

where it says green dots hit eachothers?

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
I was. So keep quiet kid  :))
that just proves what a moron you are for claiming they were hitting eachother, who needs to go to a sauna when you boil yourself in your own sweat
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
that just proves what a moron you are for claiming they were hitting eachother, who needs to go to a sauna when you boil yourself in your own sweat
Hahaha sauna loooool good one
Cracked egg? Lmaeeee 

LOL stupid idiot.. where it says green dots hit eachothers?

Looool this makes your first post with this ss look really stupid.
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Insanity

Looool this makes your first post with this ss look really stupid.
Looool this makes your first assumption look really stupid.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
The flame effects were too disracting, i advise you not to use it in the future, it looks tacky.

The giant white things over your skillbars weren't helping either.

As for your past statements,you're giving yourself too much credit, yes you may have been an annoyance at times but not that big tbh, (the backstabing of other guilds was, let's be real) flying around in def gear with puri wep spamming aoe ,creeper and flying away is nothing to gag over. O:-)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
The flame effects were too disracting, i advise you not to use it in the future, it looks tacky.

As for your past statements,you're giving yourself too much credit, yes you may have been an annoyance at times but not that big tbh, (the backstabing of other guilds was, let's be real) flying around in def gear with puri wep spamming aoe ,creeper and flying away is nothing to gag over. O:-)
This is a good post. 

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Amen  ^-^

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran

about the flame and white glow i just put em and didnt care to edit lol
about the annoying mystic, someday u will taste it and it might change ur opinion somehow, if you werent a front liner
about the "much credit" i dont remember saying anything like I WON THE PK, apollumi just lost this pk and i am posting
all what i did grabbing attention and not letting the ppl perform as they should, and this is my very goal which is easy
accept the loss
embrace my plants