Epic Perfect World

Apollumi's 11 September MassPK 02-April-2k16

Offline Lep

yes first place..
Lost to Legendary in 4PK's, never won a single DT got ***ed by AE and AOW, got destroyed by china in China pk.. first place in being loser guild lmao
I'm simply the best
                                Better than all the rest
                                                                     Better than anyone
                                                                                                    Anyone you've ever met

Insanity

Lost to Legendary in 4PK's, never won a single DT got ***ed by AE and AOW, got destroyed by china in China pk.. first place in being loser guild lmao
can taste the salt..you're too salty getting raaped by apollumi..

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
watch your language

Offline Lep

loser reply lmao
I'm simply the best
                                Better than all the rest
                                                                     Better than anyone
                                                                                                    Anyone you've ever met

Insanity

these guilds still testing pvp since 2012..we always winning..

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
personal opinion:

pros

nice pk
nice music (enjoyed the last one)
enjoyed the fire border.. would've been nicer if color changed and fire effect was slowed say every 2-3 secs rising and then vanishing

cons

missed ducks banner to hide parts of screen (white was so distracting and hurts eyes)
Quack Quack letters on video ^^

insanity the last time i left game artifex was all over the map.. XP and now apo both may be group of passionate pro pkers but the time when only u were good is long gone.. and as per my sig PS. i still dream of stealing ur ornaments ^^

happy gaming have a nice time to all both in game and in RL :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Insanity

insanity the last time i left game artifex was all over the map.. XP and now apo both may be group of passionate pro pkers but the time when only u were good is long gone.. and as per my sig PS. i still dream of stealing ur ornaments ^^

happy gaming have a nice time to all both in game and in RL :)
i dont think u or many people realize that xpendable is not apollumi, yes a part of xpendable players is here but that doesn't mean the whole guild is since they all quit and there's not enough challenge and motivation for them to come back
how is artifex being all over the map relevant?
and please do tell me which is the top gun guild now in your opinion, i'm thrilled to read the answer

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
i dont think u or many people realize that xpendable is not apollumi, yes a part of xpendable players is here but that doesn't mean the whole guild is since they all quit and there's not enough challenge and motivation for them to come back
how is artifex being all over the map relevant?
and please do tell me which is the top gun guild now in your opinion, i'm thrilled to read the answer

xd that was quick reply ^^ so here goes mine

1. i never said XP is apo.. i just said XP and Apo both are group of passionate pro pkers

2. Artifex did turn the tide from XP and took over map that means XP was no longer the #1 but just a contender for #1 guild on EPW back then..

hence this becomes false

yes first place..

same applies to Apo atm.. Apo might be a contender for #1 spot but many new and old guilds have marked their right for same as well atm

lastly About the top gun guild.. i think its too early.. u guys may think PK decides the top gun but for me "PW is always TW".. hence i don't have any preferred guild in mind atm.. especially when numbers are scattered and with time zone /Ares morai event coming into factor that disturbs TW for some non factored pro players..

happy gaming once again have a nice time to all both in game and in RL :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Insanity

xd that was quick reply ^^ so here goes mine

1. i never said XP is apo.. i just said XP and Apo both are group of passionate pro pkers

2. Artifex did turn the tide from XP and took over map that means XP was no longer the #1 but just a contender for #1 guild on EPW back then..

hence this becomes false

same applies to Apo atm.. Apo might be a contender for #1 spot but many new and old guilds have marked their right for same as well atm

lastly About the top gun guild.. i think its too early.. u guys may think PK decides the top gun but for me "PW is always TW".. hence i don't have any preferred guild in mind atm.. especially when numbers are scattered and with time zone /Ares morai event coming into factor that disturbs TW for some non factored pro players..

happy gaming once again have a nice time to all both in game and in RL :)
@ 2-after disbanding? how is that turning the tide? you turn the tide and take over map when a guild is still there and active, xpendable disbanded after their last tw so i don't get how is that turning the tide, it's like saying tyrants are better than artifex because artifex disbanded and tyrants took over the map (?)
there is no contender for apollumi right now, the time we leave sz every guild starts to hit us from every side if you attend pk you'd know, no i'm not complaining actually that's good i don't want easy pk
people fear the strong so everyone targets apollumi

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
people fear the strong so everyone targets apollumi
This is not true at all, 
Apollumi not even strong yet.. from what i saw.. you cant even get a good sig not even a good position was taken in that pk
it was so random tbh
it was even so easy to grab your first attention with my mystic creating much space for our DD squad to dig in more
and then i get back and not letting you perform as you should
this kept happening over and over like 8 times or something
was funny
also Rectify and Tyrants leftovers werent focusing you only, they were attacking ducks too you just cant see it in the video because 
its just my perspective(which is not clear because of the flame frame) and i was on you only most of the pk, but i can assure you ducks 
and AG were getting focused too 

Insanity

This is not true at all,
Apollumi not even strong yet.. from what i saw.. you cant even get a good sig not even a good position was taken in that pk
it was so random tbh
it was even so easy to grab your first attention with my mystic creating much space for our DD squad to dig in more
and then i get back and not letting you perform as you should
this kept happening over and over like 8 times or something
was funny
also Rectify and Tyrants leftovers werent focusing you only, they were attacking ducks too you just cant see it in the video because
its just my perspective(which is not clear because of the flame frame) and i was on you only most of the pk, but i can assure you ducks
and AG were getting focused too
i didn't watch the video
it's impossible to get a good sig when you're surrounded from every side by 5 guilds and from air
pushing 1 guild at a time was the easiest thing in this pk, our only problem was backstabbing from 3 sides while we pushing
every guild got pushed and wiped atleast 10 times in that pk
i didn't even know you were in that pk i dont think i saw you and if i did you didn't have that much influence for me to remember or get annoyed, "it was so easy to grab your attention on my mystic" i can assure you nobody in guild chat said your name or complained about you, if i targeted you it was from a tab target or assist attack

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
i didn't watch the video
it's impossible to get a good sig when you're surrounded from every side by 5 guilds and from air
pushing 1 guild at a time was the easiest thing in this pk, our only problem was backstabbing from 3 sides while we pushing
every guild got pushed and wiped atleast 10 times in that pk
i didn't even know you were in that pk i dont think i saw you and if i did you didn't have that much influence for me to remember or get annoyed, "it was so easy to grab your attention on my mystic" i can assure you nobody in guild chat said your name or complained about you, if i targeted you it was from a tab target or assist attack
Five guilds ? it was like
Ducks + 5 members for AG + 2 members for AE + 4 OC members
vs Tyrants+Rectify
vs Apollumi
and no they werent surrounding you, even tho.. u didnt even get 1 good position, u didnt even try to :D
next time, try to try man 
and yes ofc you didnt notice me because you are into my guild doing your deal, and i am into your guild doing my deal also i am always flying

Insanity

Five guilds ? it was like
Ducks + 5 members for AG + 2 members for AE + 4 OC members
vs Tyrants+Rectify
vs Apollumi
and no they werent surrounding you, even tho.. u didnt even get 1 good position, u didnt even try to :D
next time, try to try man
and yes ofc you didnt notice me because you are into my guild doing your deal, and i am into your guild doing my deal also i am always flying
http://prntscr.com/anxepk
you were saying?

and that was a recent position, in the matter of seconds the sig was already overrun by people that signet behind us

PURGATORY

you were saying?

and that was a recent position, in the matter of seconds the sig was already overrun by people that signet behind us

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
you were saying?

damn