Epic Perfect World

Nerf Sin - Legitimate Suggestion

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Name sins other then the well geared ones (Maxy, Maxime, Flash) that can tank 10 people.
Also, your gear is absolute garbage so you should get your gm edate to give you better gear then you wouldn't be making suggestions 24/7.  :-\
damn son lmfao, you bitch on fire rofl
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
6% rpd top 6% rpd legs 6% rpd feet 600 phy def on wrists, 4 def lvl row weap.
atleast +3 def lvls on all defense ornaments.
Surely its a bit absurd for the best geared to get 1 shot with such defense, is there much proof needed to be said about it? kera doesn't even use STR gear.
Not that I'm complaining about barb damage, I'm fine with it. But hitting a WB as an archer for 6k magics, and getting hit 40k is lol.
The 1vs1 with burdette and kera lasted 4 minutes, it's not as if kera ran up and went TROLLOOOLOL and 1 hit him. It was a drawn out battle in which burdette already admitted was player error on their part. Kera hit him with a zerkrit devour mire ancestral rage with stacked bloodrush, his strongest skill as a DPH barb. If that wouldn't 1 hit an archer I don't know what the point of being a str DPH barb would be tbh... P.S I'm not sure how many str pieces kera has, but I know his boots are str x3.

You realize that there's no possible scenario in which kera could have set up a stronger attack than a zerkrit devour mire ancestral rage with stacked bloodrush, right? Unless he 3 sparked and used chi pot first LOL.

I got hiero'd by burdette from full hp in full def gear and you don't see my "Nerf EA - Legitimate Suggestion" thread.

P.s, burdette didn't bloodvow kera once.  :-X

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I got hiero'd by burdette from full hp in full def gear and you don't see my "Nerf EA - Legitimate Suggestion" thread.
Haven't you said like 6 times in the past day that you have ghetto gear?  

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran

P.s, burdette didn't bloodvow kera once.  :-X
Below average defense gear vs best defense gear possible in game.
What kind of counter-argument is that lmfao.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Haven't you said like 6 times in the past day that you have ghetto gear?  
You'll get hierod with anything but op gear though 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
U r a walking bag of def camp that never plays offensive
If u r gonna sit un def set of course sin will always have sht to use defensive wise, coz ur aps in true form isnt remotely close to ticking
Other wbs either handle sins or improve
U play with same outgeared 2013 lvl gears
35% reduction
http://prntscr.com/anc6gk
Is 25%, i thought atleast reading would be something u'd be able to do
"But sins def items bla bla"
? Go watch YOUR CLASS AND ANY OTHER in the same gears
Wanna compare? Go look at a seeker, ea or mg in EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF DAMAS USED for their set and as much def or such
Most of sins used alot of $ or time to get sht they got and if spent on other classes u'd cry and have nightmares with other classes
The class atm is fine, u r just having a lower chance due to your low-skill gameplay
Its also something called class advantage
Assassins get nerfed since forever and this time is okay
Why? Because its not only related WB VS SIN
What is balanced for u means u can 1shot/2shot a sin in defence set with ur crappy dph set or having a full-hp reach down w.o a lock in 1occult aps
"Remove bow from sin"
Remove claws from wb, dual edges , u arent meant to use it, u got no skills to cast during right, same here el o el
U reached such a low state of pvp-skill that you are trying to nerf anything that you cant "destroy" in a brainless 1-2skills "combo"
Angry sin detected. You're not very good at your class either, so I don't know why you have the eggs to bark so much. 

You tell me " I don't 1v1 anymore" lmao, sad.

Barb's have used claws since version 01 of PW-MY. Seekers were NEVER meant to be APS. gglogicgg

My gear is also pretty much maxed aside from x2 MDEF% pants too, shows how much you know, nooblet

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Angry sin detected. You're not very good at your class either, so I don't know why you have the eggs to bark so much. You tell me " I don't 1v1 anymore" lmao, sad.
Barb's have used claws since version 01 of PW-MY. Seekers were NEVER meant to be APS. gglogicgg
My gear is also pretty much maxed aside from x2 MDEF% pants too, shows how much you know, nooblet
Your gears are beyond sht and so are u
Idk why u r barkin

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Your gears are beyond sht and so are u
LMFAO bye Dom

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Below average defense gear vs best defense gear possible in game.
What kind of counter-argument is that lmfao.
"Oh gods! So many good points were raised that I don't know how to address... So how about I cherry pick the part thats irrelevant and ignore the rest! Yeah then no one will have to acknowledge those pesky "facts"...I never liked those anyways..."
Yes, good point. With your expert debating skills and superior reasoning you have convinced me in the error of my ways. Please remove barb tiger form from the game, because one time burbette-sensaisamasenpaikun died to a devour mire zerkrit stacked bloodrush ancestrial.

I apologize for my preschool attempt at reasoning and logic. Touché.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
No need to nerf anything atm 

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
No need to nerf anything atm
agreed

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae