Epic Perfect World

Nerf Sin - Legitimate Suggestion

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Um.... did you bother watching doms video before you came here to shit bomb?  :-\ Barb thread had 0 evidence only QQ, yours included. Amd you +1'd that. This thread has video evidence and you call it out on a lack of any proof?.... What even is the epw playerbase man I swear... :-\
900 damage 37k hp vs 900 damage 75k hp? What's your point lmao? Wbs can just go tiger form, whereas sins have to waste cd to achieve that defense. Still more defense than a sin.

Should learn from kera, he does fine against any sin in dph.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
"sins are unkillable" when he camps full def gear and gets hit for 2k crits, good one Pinocchio
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Okay, so you got 100% win rate against assassins, yet you still want to nerf them cause you don't kill them fast enough   ^-^
tbh, this is the only quote that needs recognition in this thread. ty 

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
900 damage 37k hp vs 900 damage 75k hp? What's your point lmao? Wbs can just go tiger form, whereas sins have to waste cd to achieve that defense. Still more defense than a sin.

Should learn from kera, he does fine against any sin in dph.
Wow a barb has more hp than a sin? ty for tich sensai. How about a blademaster, does it have more pdef than a sin?  :-\
Waste cd to get defense? Refresh my memory does script have a cd? Lol.

I -1'd both threads, nerf barb and nerf sin. I think both of you guys are just having a qq war tbh. But its silly to accuse this thread of having no proof when it has a video, and you just +1'd the same thread for barbs on the grounds. "b-but burdette died to kera one time guis."

Where was all this "lrn 2 play" talk 5 minutes ago in the nerf barb thread lmfao.

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
lol spark for life, wont a sage wb will tank more than sin with end game gears and 3 spark ? they keep on getting chi while being hit tho 
Insanitarius

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Wow a barb has more hp than a sin? ty for tich sensai. How about a blademaster, does it have more pdef than a sin?  :-\

I -1'd both threads, nerf barb and nerf sin. I think both of you guys are just having a qq war tbh. But its silly to accuse this thread of having no proof when it has a video, and you just +1'd the same thread for barbs on the grounds. "b-but burdette died to kera one time guis."

Where was all this "lrn 2 play" talk 5 minutes ago in the nerf barb thread lmfao.
i like ur sig

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Wow a barb has more hp than a sin? ty for tich sensai. How about a blademaster, does it have more pdef than a sin?  :-\

Didn't you just imply on sins having more defense than wb not a second ago rofl.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
EVERY ***ing class can get op with gear now
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
tbh, this is the only quote that needs recognition in this thread. ty
Jeeeeeez.
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

kitty stew

well it was a short laugh

look forward to the next nerf thread

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Didn't you just imply on sins having more defense than wb not a second ago rofl.
Um, no. You asked wheres the proof that sins have OP defense even though theres a video of it in the first post of the thread. But they don't have superior defense in my eyes, EVERYONE has ridiculous defense in the proper defense armor, and every class has skills to enhance that extra defense in its own way. Heals, barbs invoke, ea anti stuns, sin tidal.
I was just pointing out that you +1'd the exact same copy paste thread of this for barbs, and said "because burdette died to kera 1 time lol" then came STRAIGHT to this thread and started attacking it.

What I implied, was that you were being hypocritical.

But a defense nerf will harm players either without the gear necessary to script or just dont script yet, which is risky imo.

@Burdette: Ty hiero sensai  ^-^

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Um, no. You asked wheres the proof that sins have OP defense even though theres a video of it in the first post of the thread. But they don't have superior defense in my eyes, EVERYONE has ridiculous defense in the proper defense armor, and every class has skills to enhance that extra defense in its own way. Heals, barbs invoke, ea anti stuns, sin tidal.
I was just pointing out that you +1'd the exact same copy paste thread of this for barbs, and said "because burdette died to kera 1 time lol" then came STRAIGHT to this thread and started attacking it.

What I implied, was that you were being hypocritical.

But a defense nerf will harm players either without the gear necessary to script or just dont script yet, which is risky imo.

@Burdette: Ty hiero sensai  ^-^
6% rpd top 6% rpd legs 6% rpd feet 600 phy def on wrists, 4 def lvl row weap.
atleast +3 def lvls on all defense ornaments.
Surely its a bit absurd for the best geared to get 1 shot with such defense, is there much proof needed to be said about it? kera doesn't even use STR gear.
Not that I'm complaining about barb damage, I'm fine with it. But hitting a WB as an archer for 6k magics, and getting hit 40k is lol.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
domgrath still making nerf threads ROFL

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
U r a walking bag of def camp that never plays offensive
If u r gonna sit un def set of course sin will always have sht to use defensive wise, coz ur aps in true form isnt remotely close to ticking
Other wbs either handle sins or improve
U play with same outgeared 2013 lvl gears 
35% reduction
http://prntscr.com/anc6gk
Is 25%, i thought atleast reading would be something u'd be able to do
"But sins def items bla bla"
? Go watch YOUR CLASS AND ANY OTHER in the same gears
Wanna compare? Go look at a seeker, ea or mg in EQUIVALENT AMOUNT OF DAMAS USED for their set and as much def or such
Most of sins used alot of $ or time to get sht they got and if spent on other classes u'd cry and have nightmares with other classes
The class atm is fine, u r just having a lower chance due to your low-skill gameplay
Its also something called class advantage
Assassins get nerfed since forever and this time is okay
Why? Because its not only related WB VS SIN
What is balanced for u means u can 1shot/2shot a sin in defence set with ur crappy dph set or having a full-hp reach down w.o a lock in 1occult aps
"Remove bow from sin"
Remove claws from wb, dual edges , u arent meant to use it, u got no skills to cast during right, same here el o el
U reached such a low state of pvp-skill that you are trying to nerf anything that you cant "destroy" in a brainless 1-2skills "combo"