Nerf Wb - legitimate suggestion

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
+1 make the game a bit more balanced...

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
big pile of steamy shit, wb pdef in human form alone with 2x pdef ornaments is enough to tank a sin, whatever shit you spend 20 min to write in here making it look fancy doesn't disprove whatever has been said so far, considering you can spam SS and switch between tiger and human form, also what the *** does other server have to do with epic, are you running out of arguments for your beloved class

"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
+1 just so there are less tryhard people 
but those with shit gear will get whiped like nae nae 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 if PDEF orns are restricted from BM / Seekers aswell 

Offline QUITTTTTEEDDD

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: \
+11111111111111 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
if so then from sins too pls ty
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
if so then from sins too pls ty
you can't be serious,, sins would be so squishy... think of the kids man
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
you can't be serious,, sins would be so squishy... think of the kids man
Are you trying to tell me that a FULLY GEARED SIN (Who is x3 Sparked) using x2 PDEF orns isn't ridiculously tanky?

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Are you trying to tell me that a FULLY GEARED SIN (Who is x3 Sparked) using x2 PDEF orns isn't ridiculously tanky?
bro they're but come on, you know even with all of this shit they still get annihilated take the pdef ornies away from em, what do you see? 1 shot  

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
bro they're but come on, you know even with all of this shit they still get annihilated take the pdef ornies away from em, what do you see? 1 shot  
l3l kera sins are meant to be weaker than EAs they hit you 2-3ks in deffence +10k if they get you out of tiger+attack AND they got all the debuffs on the game? sins is like Ichigo they got it all  :)) 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
So sin's can take 900 damage (self buffed, check dmg log) and its okay 

But barb's can't take 900-1.2k crits damage self buffed?

What is this double standard?

If sins struggle to kill WB = its a problem

If WB's struggle to kill sins = its okay

ROFL WHAT. You know that Periphery made that NERF BARB THREAD because he DOESNT SCRIPT GEAR? If he scripted he wouldn't be QQing. This entire Sin vs Barb debate is complete cancer, and quite frankly it's the defensive ability of the SERVER that allows this.

Don't blame a class for a broken system (which is slowly getting better), and if changes are to be made (such as restricting ornaments) it should be something that affects everyone, just like the Ring nerf.

Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 06:01 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
So sin's can take 900 damage (self buffed, check dmg log) and its okay

But barb's can't take 900-1.2k crits damage self buffed?

What is this double standard?

If sins struggle to kill WB = its a problem

If WB's struggle to kill sins = its okay

ROFL WHAT. You know that Periphery made that NERF BARB THREAD because he DOESNT SCRIPT GEAR? If he scripted he wouldn't be QQing. This entire Sin vs Barb debate is complete cancer, and quite frankly it's the defensive ability of the SERVER that allows this.

Don't blame a class for a broken system (which is slowly getting better), and if changes are to be made (such as restricting ornaments) it should be something that affects everyone, just like the Ring nerf.
sorry brother my phone data doesnt allow me to watch many vids, but i see mo's sin in that vid, i hit him for 12k crti zerk while he is 3 sparked and in full def gear, and i can beat him way so easy now and tank his dmg way easier too and all in mdef ornies.. 

peri is not best sin ik, but am doing the debate as for all people not just end geared scripting people. 

implying the same on seeker, means sin/wbs will destroy them 0 chance for seekers
implying the same on wr, you can imagine the wrecking
implying the same on sin, basically one shots legit
impling the same on wb, nothing really just abit pdef nerf as u can see it, which wont affect the wb much, as it have high pdef index anyway. it's better than other disgusting suggestions of nerfing knock down/solidshield/invoke/a solid nerf to def levels or pdef base.... 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
lock this thread too as there's no nerfing anyway xDDDDD