Epic Perfect World

Nerf Wb - legitimate suggestion

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants

Not everyone are unskilled and want to rely on broken gears and script.

You should all stop to ask for retarded balance thing or nerf. You have no idea about what you talk. No knowledge there. Bye.

Can hurt concerned people. Relax.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable

Can hurt concerned people. Relax.

yes explains why you started playing ea after you realized how to script because you are trash at surviving solely by relying on skills, only reason you -1 this is because you attempt to play aps barb but fail just as bad, if you think barbs don't have more than enough pdef without having to use 2 phy ornaments then you are stupid ( and unskilled)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
I believe the barbarian class doesn't not need the access of pdef ornaments because they provided unneeded defense levels and vault over the border between tryhard and ***ing loser. A HA class using pdef ornaments for a melee only fight is beyond tryhard and provides ridiculous levels of defense. 

I also believe that the cape restriction for the non ascended dragon cape has been missed out within the previous patch, as it again adds onto a. the script lag b. the tryhardism of the server c. ***boys crying. 

Tl;dr, restrict PDEF ornaments from HA and MDEF ornaments for AA and add vit restrction to dragon cape
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Not everyone are unskilled and want to rely on broken gears and script.

Pdef ornies against seekers...

When I see the insane damage I give with my dragon sin to some barb with 60/70k pdef...

You should all stop to ask for retarded balance thing or nerf. You have no idea about what you talk. No knowledge there. Bye.
You realise all you said was "-1" and trash talk how everyone here knows nothing of balance, right? Also, what gives you the authority of "knowing what's good for balance and what isn't"?

And don't turn this into a Domgrath "suggestion" thread. You want to trash talk, you can piss off. Mizore disagreed and calmly put their arguments on the table - that's how you move on with a discussion; trash talking brings nothing.
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 02:07 pm by Danidv

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
I believe the barbarian class doesn't not need the access of pdef ornaments because they provided unneeded defense levels and vault over the border between tryhard and ***ing loser. A HA class using pdef ornaments for a melee only fight is beyond tryhard and provides ridiculous levels of defense.

I also believe that the cape restriction for the non ascended dragon cape has been missed out within the previous patch, as it again adds onto a. the script lag b. the tryhardism of the server c. ***boys crying.

Tl;dr, restrict PDEF ornaments from HA and MDEF ornaments for AA and add vit restrction to dragon cape
This.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

So you're saying restrict everyone except the two strongest classes, again?
Add that to the "I'm an archer so look at all the exclusive gifts and buffs I get, my class is sooooooo weak lolmafe." list. 

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Add that to the "I'm an archer so look at all the exclusive gifts and buffs I get, my class is sooooooo weak lolmafe." list.
Burdette got top keked 40k unsparked by kera in def gear (ps burdette has best def gear in game)
In what way is archer overpowered lmfao
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i +1 the 750vit req for normal dragon cape....
i -1 ornament restrictions
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline LeiTo

• Old Player
  • Characters: LeiTo
  • Faction: Tyrants
I don't know who you are tbh, but look like you give to me alot of attention ^^'  :-[

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Eas are fine rn, but i believe that they need ATK boost since they're not delivering enough dmg index as they're supposed to. 

Their defense can be ridiculous but it's also breakable. and they can miss alot.  

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Burdette got top keked 40k unsparked by kera in def gear (ps burdette has best def gear in game)
Yes, I was there. It was a devour mire zerkrit. In that same event burdette hiero'd me in my full defense gear from full to 0 before sutra orb could stop anything. Everyone hits like a mac truck on script meta.

@KERA EA NEEDS ATTACK BOOST, LOL, OKAY. TROLL THREAD CONFIRMED.

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Not to say I don't agree, but the thing is you can't exactly put a restriction on LAs when it comes to orns. Not without additional tweaks.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
i +1 the 750vit req for normal dragon cape....
i -1 ornament restrictions
you should be ashamed you are a barb, and you are only -1ing this cause you are a tryhard. Also, i am damn sure you know that you don't need 2x pdef ornies, you're just being a tryhard

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Yes, I was there. It was a devour mire zerkrit. In that same event burdette hiero'd me in my full defense gear from full to 0 before sutra orb could stop anything. Everyone hits like a mac truck on script meta.

@KERA EA NEEDS ATTACK BOOST, LOL, OKAY. TROLL THREAD CONFIRMED.
Uhh you randomly used sutra lol, after that i just BV you since you cant remove it without pill (unless lucky 10% ^_^), any MG should get hierod by BV+EP+3hit hiero combo lol, the trick is not to let yourself get into situations where you can get set up like that (dont use pill randomly)
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 02:17 pm by Burdette

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
top k3k no troll - ea actually need ATK boost
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 02:19 pm by mousta