Epic Perfect World

useless stats

whale hunter

lol this is 100% bs, , EVERYONE knows r8 is based on luck, you may get a stat in 1 reshape it may take 1000 it may take 10,000. Just because some people got it in an average amount of tries, doesn't mean everyone will.
ok how about this i got 2 chan on every single piece on my ea and 2 x rpd on 2 another pieces with 500 2 int on wrist and 1 on chest 1 on boot and all that with 500 damas :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
ok how about this i got 2 chan on every single piece on my ea and 2 x rpd on 2 another pieces with 500 2 int on wrist and 1 on chest 1 on boot and all that with 500 damas :normal-2: :normal-3:
Everyone knows the answer to this, you got lucky its that simple, i don't see your(you only need 500, because i only needed 500) logic.
Not me.  :-X
Me and this person did not get it in 500damas, where is your logic?

jopaer/Mercenary

whale hunter

Everyone knows the answer to this, you got lucky its that simple, i don't see your(you only need 500, because i only needed 500) logic.Me and this person did not get it in 500damas, where is your logic?
he is lying LOL his my fat arab slave his here to hate on my threads :normal-18:

Offline Bernie Sanders

• Moderated
he is lying LOL his my fat arab slave his here to hate on my threads :normal-18:
I got 4x attack level on my third try. Does this mean everyone should also have gotten it on their third try? If you answer yes, then you're an idiot.

whale hunter

I got 4x attack level on my third try. Does this mean everyone should also have gotten it on their third try? If you answer yes, then you're an idiot.
we talking about 2 chan on an archer and im glad u got ur atk lvl bow with 3rd try if it rly happend :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline Bernie Sanders

• Moderated
we talking about 2 chan on an archer and im glad u got ur atk lvl bow with 3rd try if it rly happend :normal-2: :normal-3:
Nobody said bow. Good try.

apple

Just go to church and pray to God for better ingame items. 

Nuff' said.

Offline Death

• Old Player
I am currently studying Mathematics and Arithmetics at the Harvard College and I've just done the maths. And arithmetics too, in case you were worrying.

It turns out that your chances of getting better stats for a lower amount of resources, be it damas and other mats or dbs, improve greatly if you decide that each reroll has a 25% chance of only costing half the resource, so for example instead of wasting 3 damas on triple +MP you only waste 1.5 damas. Can this be implemented?

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
I am currently studying Mathematics and Arithmetics at the Harvard College and I've just done the maths. And arithmetics too, in case you were worrying.

It turns out that your chances of getting better stats for a lower amount of resources, be it damas and other mats or dbs, improve greatly if you decide that each reroll has a 25% chance of only costing half the resource, so for example instead of wasting 3 damas on triple +MP you only waste 1.5 damas. Can this be implemented?
Doubt, due to such possibility not existing in the game code. The guys who made the game could definitely implement something like that, but the private servers can't.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
-1 Because i have been on server for long enough and i still didn't get what i want, for new ones to get stuff this easy it would be totally unfair for those who spent months/years farming to get something decent.

I also doubt agatio would remove it anyway... If i'm not sure this same thing have been suggested before and got rejected.

• : D
-1 Because i have been on server for long enough and i still didn't get what i want, for new ones to get stuff this easy it would be totally unfair for those who spent months/years farming to get something decent.

I also doubt agatio would remove it anyway... If i'm not sure this same thing have been suggested before and got rejected.
exactly what I said and people jumped because ow I gave - 1 to this shit suggestion because us old players are not thinking about new players and their gear... Hahaha ok in before they going to say that they don't care you're old player like most of us, because that's an 'excuse' 
Also +1 at what u stated above  : ) not like Agatio going to do it anyways so keep dreaming 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ܣᏁᎧᏉܣ

• The Author
  • They are not strong, you are just too weak...
  • Characters: Fadlazzz
+1

I am anew player, I play 2-4hrs a day on weekdays & more than 6 hrs on weekends, I reached level 150 within 3 weeks of grinding, and wandering around, with no one to help me, and only asking for someone with directions. I was happy when I got my dragon armor set, that took me three days to figure out how to. Then, I was preparing to get my r8, since it's the end game armor, ohh wait, I need to get my ornaments first, which will cost me a lot of ecs and/or time to get. 

Q: Let's say, I managed to get r8 with PC & WS and a TM cape, with end game Tomes/Rings, in 1 month. I walked around in the pk area, unexperienced, and still confused. then a sin fcking popped up and stealth kill me, then will trahstalk me cos I try to fight back, but, could not stand a chance, what do you suppose I will feel?
A: I will uninstall game and ***ing play another,.

Give new players a chance to enjoy what we had been enjoying, give them the capacity to fight back. 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
+1

I am anew player, I play 2-4hrs a day on weekdays & more than 6 hrs on weekends, I reached level 150 within 3 weeks of grinding, and wandering around, with no one to help me, and only asking for someone with directions. I was happy when I got my dragon armor set, that took me three days to figure out how to. Then, I was preparing to get my r8, since it's the end game armor, ohh wait, I need to get my ornaments first, which will cost me a lot of ecs and/or time to get.

Q: Let's say, I managed to get r8 with PC & WS and a TM cape, with end game Tomes/Rings, in 1 month. I walked around in the pk area, unexperienced, and still confused. then a sin fcking popped up and stealth kill me, then will trahstalk me cos I try to fight back, but, could not stand a chance, what do you suppose I will feel?
A: I will uninstall game and ***ing play another,.

Give new players a chance to enjoy what we had been enjoying, give them the capacity to fight back.
we all started like that... deal with it
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants