Epic Perfect World

useless stats

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
somewhere along last year they changed the % chance of getting int on wrists (for all classes) to be slightly more
so technically theres a higher % of you getting 3xint on wrist than 3x anythingelse.
While I do agree prior to this change a lot of people spent crap loads of ec for this stat and eventually gave up
the way it is now its pretty do-able in a max of 80k-100k ec
source: I got 3x on sin/seeker/barb/ea all of them took about the same amount...

so unless you refund dama for every toon that already has a 3x wrist its a -1.
Last Edit: Apr 03, 2016, 03:35 am by DenDen

your kungfu is goot

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
somewhere along last year they changed the % chance of getting int on wrists (for all classes) to be slightly more
so technically theres a higher % of you getting 3xint on wrist than 3x anythingelse.
While I do agree prior to this change a lot of people spent crap loads of ec for this stat and eventually gave up
source: I got 3x on sin/seeker/barb/ea all of them took about the same amount...

you cat me kitty meow.. ???

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
No, just no. EPW is much more balanced than PWI...15% purify spell proc rate is just broken on r9r2
I didn't mean for it to come off as PWI balance>EPW balance. I meant is that the gap between Nv3-R9 3rd and Drag-R8r+DS/Cube+Ws is much smaller.

whale hunter

Stop quoting me
No time for you, go quote other people who gave to this shit suggestion  - 1 too  : )

-1 to your -1

smd both LMFAOOOOOOOOOO fking haters wdf

whale hunter

Woah woah.. 200k? Really? Woah man! Damn!
I spent 1mil+ on my sin and it still has 2x wrist, 1x top.. But woah man, 200k EC
smd faggot that is the wrist alone and that is on sin alone im pretty sure we all spent around the same amount lelo

Offline Danidv

• Old Player

So basically everyone had bad luck except you? Because everyone i've talked to that has x3 int wrists they always say around 200k or more - and i'm at 185k with still no results.

Either way, lock the thread already  this isn't gonna happen anyway. If Aga thinks restricting Pdef orns from HAs and Mdef orns from AAs is ridiculous, then no way he'd ever do this. At the very best he'd just push the useless stats % into other class-specific useless stats (like dex for AAs or magic for HAs/LAs), which is more work for no reason.
Last Edit: Apr 03, 2016, 02:42 pm by Danidv

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
PLEASE stop being butthurt over the 200k u spent to get 3int wrist(Other stats included)
theres ppl who spent millions n don't mind this sht
you really did not spend THAT MUCH ec compared to them, theres no refunds
some sins(Complete noobs tbh) got 3int in like 1-6 reshapes, they still lose(bc they're noobs) but im still not mad that i spent way more n didn't get sht, all i(alot of people included) wan't is to remove those sht troll stats 9mp 200magic reduce???
it took me like 30k ec to get 2x ct on my ea,(2pieces)(supposedly a 2k ec stat) some people get it in 3 reshapes sht im not butthurt over it
Last Edit: Apr 03, 2016, 03:01 pm by Pear
jopaer/Mercenary

whale hunter

PLEASE stop being butthurt over the 200k u spent to get 3int wrist(Other stats included)
theres ppl who spent millions n don't mind this sht
you really did not spend THAT MUCH ec compared to them, theres no refunds
it took me like 30k ec to get 2x ct on my ea,(2pieces)(supposedly a 2k ec stat) some people get it in 3 reshapes sht im not butthurt over it
30K FOR 2 CT ON EA?dude sure nice lie faggot u get 2 chan on ea every 10 rolls pls stfu rofl u obiously have no idea what u talking about filthy kid

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
30K FOR 2 CT ON EA?dude sure nice lie faggot u get 2 chan on ea every 10 rolls pls stfu rofl u obiously have no idea what u talking about filthy kid
you must be lucky as ***, i bought 1500 damas, with my ec and got 2(2x ct pieces) -3 -2 and -3 -2
jopaer/Mercenary

whale hunter

you must be lucky as ***, i bought 1500 damas, with my ec and got 2(2x ct pieces) -3 -2 and -3 -2
nope every single person that rolled ea r8 got 2 chan with less than 500

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
Not me.  :-X

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
lol this is 100% bs, , EVERYONE knows r8 is based on luck, you may get a stat in 1 reshape it may take 1000 it may take 10,000. Just because some people got it in an average amount of tries, doesn't mean everyone will.
jopaer/Mercenary

whale hunter

Not me.  :-X
ur not count within the epw society LOL
ps u still owe me a ds u fat bech :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-3:

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
ur not count within the epw society LOL
ps u still owe me a ds u fat bech :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-3:
You mean my ds  :police: Sandy vajina has it now