Epic Perfect World

useless stats

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I see a lot of people quit before they even reach lvl 150, because they can't get a tome, R8 IS DEFINITELY A REASON THEY QUIT
like i see new players with dragon gear talking about how hard r8 is to get
i started this sv, with no help at all, 0friends to help,(ares didnt even exist) 4years i made well over 4m ec, what did i spend it on? R8
i literally spent 200k a month on 1 R8 WRIST 3INT(still cant get it)
A lot of old players are still complaining about using 800damas on 1 piece, like wtf?
So you can imagine a new player who spent their whole week to get like 50damascene ores, and they end up with 8mp on their gear, ofc they are gonna rage before they can even enjoy the game, if they got some fairly decent stats they would prolley stay, and even the COMPLETE NOOBS who get 3int stats etc, just quit the game bc, well most of them suck, but thats not the point

its basically just old players making new chars now that stay, and even we are barely playing now.
PLS REMOVE SHT STATS LIKE 8HP/MP RECOVER.
Thank you for this post, it's exactly what I was thinking but easier to understand. You are my spirit animal.  :-X

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
agreed, remove all the useless stats

Offline Nebil

• Too Wiredo For You
  • لا إله إلا الله
  • Characters: NebilOS
  • Faction: asylum
 +1 , remove status thet no1 wants like ( hp , mp , evasion, max phy atack , physic resist ,mag res,requipment % ) if any1 want some of this status say here , but I think no1 wants some of thet stats , so why not remove it if no1 wants it ? is this stats here just to make harder getting some good stats which already is hard to get ?
☪️☝️لا إله إلا الله☝️☪️
✨🌙🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶🇮🇶✨🌙

whale hunter

rates are fine lol,if gearing was easy nobody would stay,it's entertaining to add a part of pve,and if you're just unlucky play another class,make another piece of gear and get over it,you suck oday rofl
u among all people should stfu nab whale :normal-2: :normal-3: :normal-4: :normal-8: :normal-8:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1. Remove useless stats.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
-1 Not needed we alrdy got free rolls for petes sake and this is coming from a bad luck player

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i'm pretty sure that every body who is -1ing is salty people who got their gear by hard work or either donating - i mean their butts got analed for em - anyway in order for the server to grow up and flourish useless stats needs to be removed so gearing up would be faster and easier, means more players and more pk for you.
totally +1 
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i'm pretty sure that every body who is -1ing is salty people who got their gear by hard work or either donating - i mean their butts got analed for em - anyway in order for the server to grow up and flourish useless stats needs to be removed so gearing up would be faster and easier, means more players and more pk for you.
totally +1
i -1 that and i spent like 1.2mil ec on my gear.... ijs
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
i -1 that and i spent like 1.2mil ec on my gear.... ijs
ye here where it comes my conclusion you are salty af, on the effort what so ever u did to get 1.2m ecs and spend em, and am pretty sure tho. that with 1.2m ecs u get 40 characters geared up - how ever tho, a new player wont farm 1.2m ecs, its gotta be easier so people can come back gear up with good gear in reasonable time and go
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
ye here where it comes my conclusion you are salty af, on the effort what so ever u did to get 1.2m ecs and spend em, and am pretty sure tho. that with 1.2m ecs u get 40 characters geared up - how ever tho, a new player wont farm 1.2m ecs, its gotta be easier so people can come back gear up with good gear in reasonable time and go
i only spent that on my barb... just to make that clear

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I worked my ASS off for my gear and donated nearrly 1k$ dont let ppl have free stuff  :'(

whale hunter

totally +1
Dude 1 saint person finally lmao 
easier gears = less rq 
less rq = more pk and fun isnt fun what we all here for afterall?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Dude 1 saint person finally lmao
easier gears = less rq
less rq = more pk and fun isnt fun what we all here for afterall?
less gearing = less to do and if then less pk = even more rq....

whale hunter

I worked my ASS off for my gear and donated nearrly 1k$ dont let ppl have free stuff  :'(
So because u spent money we should suffer with mp and hp recovery on r8?damn such an op logic lole keep bumping my thread tho so agatio can see it