Epic Perfect World

useless stats

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
end argument, im bored of fighting with someone who just try to make drama out of a simple opinion
i put -1 and I won't change it ; )
as about being "selfish" , you are being selfish only by saying that I AM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL selfish and asking for more free shit
I never said I don't care about new players, "suffer" as if you ***ing suffer irl, fk off already no time for replying to ur bullshit
+1 I agree

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

• : D
+1 I agree
+1 i agree cause you agree with me
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
end argument, im bored of fighting with someone who just try to make drama out of a simple opinion
i put -1 and I won't change it ; )
as about being "selfish" , you are being selfish only by saying that I AM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL selfish and asking for more free shit
I never said I don't care about new players, "suffer" as if you ***ing suffer irl, fk off already no time for replying to ur bullshit
"Accuses me of only responding with drama"
"Entire response consists of swears and insults" 

Well boy golly, you sure showed me how to properly have social interactions with people on a respectable level. You got to say your opinion and I got to say mine. Now we can let other people vote and voice their opinions. You know, that whole thing that the suggestion part of the forums was made for?  :-X

• : D
"Accuses me of only responding with drama"
"Entire response consists of swears and insults"

Well boy golly, you sure showed me how to properly have social interactions with people on a respectable level. You got to say your opinion and I got to say mine. Now we can let other people vote and voice their opinions. You know, that whole thing that the suggestion part of the forums was made for?  :-X
don't act as if you care either about 'new players' or someone else, only reason you +1 that is for yourself, and you accuse me for not caring about them, ok 
I did insult because you quote me for no reason, as if I talked to you,   let me say - 1 and let others say +1 you should stop give a *** about other opinions, like mine
And seems like you don't know why the suggestion part was made for, don't quote people and try to get in shit with them to look smart 
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
rates are fine lol,if gearing was easy nobody would stay,it's entertaining to add a part of pve,and if you're just unlucky play another class,make another piece of gear and get over it,you suck oday rofl

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
-1. We have tons of more chances to reroll than ever before, besides once everyone gets good gear within a month, server will literally choke to death because no pve OR pk. Like other server.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
everyone has perfect gears stats on the server..............................................................................stop crying & make gearing easier perhaps newcomers stay...

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
everyone has perfect gears stats on the server..............................................................................stop crying & make gearing easier perhaps newcomers stay...
True 
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
+1 why do we have to farm for years for a fkin private server im tired of these fkin patches where its harder to get dama to just gear 1 char with decent gear (i didnt abuse trials i farmed normally like 60% maybe of players or i donated and still didnt get anything i wanted so far)
so yes +1 get rid of useless stats 
Same, some of us didn't abuse the system like others. Only farming when it was 2x and bhs etc etc... Took me 2 years to get 2x ct top and pants.. still don't have it on boots. :-\

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
don't act as if you care either about 'new players' or someone else, only reason you +1 that is for yourself, and you accuse me for not caring about them, ok
I did insult because you quote me for no reason, as if I talked to you,   let me say - 1 and let others say +1 you should stop give a *** about other opinions, like mine
And seems like you don't know why the suggestion part was made for, don't quote people and try to get in shit with them to look smart
No, I care about the server health. Sorry that you're so caught in self gain that you can't even begin to fathom someone thinking about the server rather than themselves. I am very worried about how a player coming from any other server would process this server, on most servers you only use 1 set of armor, on most servers people haven't even heard of script.

On top of those initial mental hurdles, they need to resign themselves to basically a pwi clone of obtaining gear. Farm hard core with multiple alts/account stashing spammed quests/anything you can exploit or cash, for 2 or 3 armor sets. No ones noticed the lack of truly "new" players lately? 

Epic is just recycling the same playerbase that it's had for years, because it's not very easy to work your way up as an actual NEW player. Not just an old "quit" epic player coming back, again.  Someone who has their old gear or friends to rely on. There are already a lot of hurdles in place when you're starting from the bottom. I'm in a position where I can farm for myself if I wasn't as lazy, true newbies aren't. True newbies can't just spam ares and win events for ec. Frankly, I don't know what they do at this point besides like...bh once a day?

You're too focused on being angry and offensive rather than the point of the thread, Are you this angsty and angry to everyone? >__>

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
im pretty sure ur not of the ones who spent 200k ec on gears and still with sht gears ty for bump i guess :normal-18:
Sht gears? I've used 185k on my sin's wrists and I got x1 mag x2 chan, x1 chan x2 mag, x3 chan AND x3 evasion - and that was all in my last attempt with 25k at once.
All seriousness though, the % would stay the same. The % from evasion, mp, hp/mp regeneration and whatnot would just be put into class-specific useless stats, so HAs and sins getting chan and mag, AAs getting dex and whatnot. At least like this there's some variety. Evasion, mp, and regen are all as useless as dex on a mage or mag on another class, so not much point.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
I see a lot of people quit before they even reach lvl 150, because they can't get a tome, R8 IS DEFINITELY A REASON THEY QUIT
like i see new players with dragon gear talking about how hard r8 is to get
i started this sv, with no help at all, 0friends to help,(ares didnt even exist) 4years i made well over 4m ec, what did i spend it on? R8
i literally spent 200k a month on 1 R8 WRIST 3INT(still cant get it)
A lot of old players are still complaining about using 800damas on 1 piece, like wtf?
So you can imagine a new player who spent their whole week to get like 50damascene ores, and they end up with 8mp on their gear, ofc they are gonna rage before they can even enjoy the game, if they got some fairly decent stats they would prolley stay, and even the COMPLETE NOOBS who get 3int stats etc, just quit the game bc, well most of them suck, but thats not the point

its basically just old players making new chars now that stay, and even we are barely playing now.
PLS REMOVE SHT STATS LIKE 8HP/MP RECOVER.

jopaer/Mercenary