Epic Perfect World

useless stats

PURGATORY

+1

I am anew player, I play 2-4hrs a day on weekdays & more than 6 hrs on weekends, I reached level 150 within 3 weeks of grinding, and wandering around, with no one to help me, and only asking for someone with directions. I was happy when I got my dragon armor set, that took me three days to figure out how to. Then, I was preparing to get my r8, since it's the end game armor, ohh wait, I need to get my ornaments first, which will cost me a lot of ecs and/or time to get.

Q: Let's say, I managed to get r8 with PC & WS and a TM cape, with end game Tomes/Rings, in 1 month. I walked around in the pk area, unexperienced, and still confused. then a sin fcking popped up and stealth kill me, then will trahstalk me cos I try to fight back, but, could not stand a chance, what do you suppose I will feel?
A: I will uninstall game and ***ing play another,.

Give new players a chance to enjoy what we had been enjoying, give them the capacity to fight back.
Better stats on your gear doesn't help a bit if you're still unexperienced and clueless what to do in the field of PK so you're seeking improvement to totally wrong feature. 

Insanity

+1 for removing useless stats if farming becomes harder 
like 5 PE per gv instead of 30

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
+1

I am anew player, I play 2-4hrs a day on weekdays & more than 6 hrs on weekends, I reached level 150 within 3 weeks of grinding, and wandering around, with no one to help me, and only asking for someone with directions. I was happy when I got my dragon armor set, that took me three days to figure out how to. Then, I was preparing to get my r8, since it's the end game armor, ohh wait, I need to get my ornaments first, which will cost me a lot of ecs and/or time to get.

Q: Let's say, I managed to get r8 with PC & WS and a TM cape, with end game Tomes/Rings, in 1 month. I walked around in the pk area, unexperienced, and still confused. then a sin fcking popped up and stealth kill me, then will trahstalk me cos I try to fight back, but, could not stand a chance, what do you suppose I will feel?
A: I will uninstall game and ***ing play another,.

Give new players a chance to enjoy what we had been enjoying, give them the capacity to fight back.

Better stats on your gear doesn't help a bit if you're still unexperienced and clueless what to do in the field of PK so you're seeking improvement to totally wrong feature.
Yes better stats do help with experience, you can't practice a channel ea with no channel gear. Its an entirely different playstyle. You can't gain experience with a set of dragon armor if a scripting R8 Def/Att sin kills you from stealth then trash talks you. You can't gain experience as a miner if instead of a pick they give you a spork, ijs.

PURGATORY

Yes better stats do help with experience, you can't practice a channel ea with no channel gear. Its an entirely different playstyle. You can't gain experience with a set of dragon armor if a scripting R8 Def/Att sin kills you from stealth then trash talks you. You can't gain experience as a miner if instead of a pick they give you a spork, ijs.
Apples and oranges, what I meant was even if they gave him the perfect gear it wouldn't make him instantaneously good player as aforementioned he said he's ''unexperienced'' aka clueless, give an elder person a computer with no earlier experience and ask them perform immaculately. Otherwise your point is valid and I never stated otherwise roflfckinglmao 

Offline superfour

With the new patch, you get 30 reshapes with about an hour of farm, it has already become easier than it used to. Whoever said make it easier to get good stats, -1 to that. It would be unfair to those that spent forever farming for those op gears. For the new players, it is already easier with the perfect elements. So farming enough of that, would give you good gear. 

Offline NormanM

• Characters: Normike, Zedgar
  • Faction: LostBlade
"We farmed for weeks to get our gear and we dont want new players to gear faster" thats the thinking of most player from here, thats why PK is so low compared to few years ago. Lets be honest guys, ppl dont play private servers to farming for hours, weeks etc, almost 80% (could be more) of players comes to private server to pvp but the problem about it is that you need a gear for that (yeah you can pvp with dragon gear but everyones knows that R8rr still the best for it). Even if easier to farm and reroll your gear know, still a big gap between a new player and top players in the server, thats why when a new instant gear pvp server appear, ppl run to them like crazy.

I know how hard ppl farmed their gear (Took me months too to get a decent gear on my main) but you cant expect that will be last forever. Any MMO including private servers changes all the time to survive in this competitive market, almost all games got a day when the things change and you have to start farming and/or rerolling again. You cant expect to have the same gear and stufff server all your life. Agatio and his team are trying to make this happen and the same time try to make everyones happy.

I dont saying giving OP gear to noobs, just make things easier. The fact the new ppl can get op gear faster doesnt affect you if you already an edgame player, its just psychological stuff (Maybe some ppl hate challenges or face same gear ppl because they dont have his gear advantage?). Technically is better to have hundreds of players with similar gear with an active PK than just few endgame players with almost no PK around because new players see how hard is to get endgame. They will just quit and look an easier server (they got a lot of servers to choose from) and that fact just helps to more and more ppl get bored of it and stop playing. Of course, i dont forget server have to make profits at some point, but if you dont have a pretty active community, you cant expect that money comes from sky lol
Last Edit: Apr 06, 2016, 05:01 pm by NormanM

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
+1 for removing useless stats if farming becomes harder
like 5 PE per gv instead of 30
Nooo, *** that. I have no time for this shit.