Epic Perfect World

useless stats

whale hunter

yes its another thread to ask to remove useless stats on r8 im sick of hp recovery and mp and other useless stats :normal-18: just put +1/-1
 :normal-38: :normal-37: :normal-37:

cevans1290

the % would go elsewhere

in stats you dont want

then you'd bitch about that too.

whale hunter

the % would go elsewhere

in stats you dont want

then you'd bitch about that too.
im pretty sure ur not of the ones who spent 200k ec on gears and still with sht gears ty for bump i guess :normal-18:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
i just dont wanna see people running with x3 bracers/gears other than that I support this idea

cevans1290

im pretty sure ur not of the ones who spent 200k ec on gears and still with sht gears ty for bump i guess :normal-18:
300k on wrist
no 3x.
:)

• : D
yes its another thread to ask to remove useless stats on r8 im sick of hp recovery and mp and other useless stats :normal-18: just put +1/-1
 :normal-38: :normal-37: :normal-37:
this is not other server rofl, think about old players who worked their asses off for decent/endgame gear even with those shit stats implemented
it sounds cool but that would totally be unfair for others who already got their ideal gear with a lot or less damas
not our fault you're unlucky lmao
-1 from me, only my point xd
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
this is not other server rofl, think about old players who worked their asses off for decent/endgame gear even with those shit stats implemented
it sounds cool but that would totally be unfair for others who already got their ideal gear with a lot or less damas
not our fault you're unlucky lmao
-1 from me, only my point xd

i just dont wanna see people running with x3 bracers/gears other than that I support this idea
You mean like 70% of the server? +1

I really dislike the excuse "think of the people who got their r8 like 2 years ago!" Yeah, they had it, and they had it for way longer than everyone else, they will also continue to have it. It's been literal years now, and they had their time to be OP with gear no one else had. Don't you think it's time it became even a teesny bit easier? Especially now when the officially approved meta is script, requiring 2/3 sets of full armor.
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 11:19 am by Mizore

cevans1290

I really dislike the excuse "think of the people who got their r8 like 2 years ago!" Yeah, they had it, and they had it for way longer than everyone else, they will also continue to have it. It's been literal years now, and they had their time to be OP with gear no one else had. Don't you think it's time it became even a teesny bit easier? Especially now when the officially approved meta is script, requiring 2/3 sets of full armor.
well guess ***ing what
you can get that r8 you want now
do GV, 30 rr.
do ares, 5 per char * 8
do morai * 8
do bh's *8
legit there is no reason to bitch about your r8 not being good, its just laziness due to this new update

Kappa1

+1 why do we have to farm for years for a fkin private server im tired of these fkin patches where its harder to get dama to just gear 1 char with decent gear (i didnt abuse trials i farmed normally like 60% maybe of players or i donated and still didnt get anything i wanted so far)
so yes +1 get rid of useless stats 

why you include script on this thread? I only said it's my opinion about this shit suggestion, it's not even an excuse, it's a fact
don't qq cause you don't got ur ideal gear as mg i dont care, work for it like everyone else
based on everyone's luck, we all spent a lot of damas for 1 piece at least and we dont or didn't like it, but that's the thing about this server iunno?
move on other server or other server where u work 1% and get 99% free stuff if you dont like how epw is at this moment's stage : )
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Lemonade

-1 why?

Its simple, removing Useless stats will give more Highly chance on better Stats

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
900k on my chestplate and still no double physical defense and i vote -1... if u dont want these stats on your r8 go to other server or however its called now. i was told they dont have it there....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
why you include script on this thread? I only said it's my opinion about this shit suggestion, it's not even an excuse, it's a fact
don't qq cause you don't got ur ideal gear as mg i dont care, work for it like everyone else
based on everyone's luck, we all spent a lot of damas for 1 piece at least and we dont or didn't like it, but that's the thing about this server iunno?
move on other server or other server where u work 1% and get 99% free stuff if you dont like how epw is at this moment's stage : )
I included script in my banter because its officially approved. You are allowed to script, there are guides on forums and it's the newly approved meta. I'm not complaining about script, I'm telling you that it's here, it's real. And it means that new players will need 2/3 sets of armor at least decent. I don't bitch about my R8, it's not optimal and that's just how it is. But it's disheartening, and I'm sure not to just me, to see that new players join the server and before they can even scratch the surface of pvp they have to farm at least 2 sets of decent R8. Now I'm fine with my ghetto mg armor, but I could never see myself joining this server and farming myself to where I am now, let along to the crazy 3 perfect gear sets you need to script at the top level. So it makes me wonder how new players, who aren't used to needing more than 1 set of armor at all are going to feel. Especially given the time investment you need to get just 2 sets without good rolls from a scratch lvl 1 new player.

New players aren't all going to just have friends to max gear them. When all the old players had to work for their armor they only needed 1 set, now you need 2 or 3. That's a big difference in farming and time investment. You can feel free to get as pissy and rude as you like, it's selfish to deny progress and a more streamlined system because you feel cheated from having to do a little more work in the past. That's not progress that's just being Mr. "BACK IN MY DAY"  :rolleyes:

All I see is "I spent wayyyyyy too much time and effort on my armor, and so everyone should have too forever! Screw new players! They have to suffer just like I did 3 years agoooooooo! Don't make anything easier so that the brand new players can get to my level of armor that I got from 100+ clienting ares any sooner than 3 years or I'll rage quit foreverrrrr.  :'("

When what you should be saying is "Wow, You know without massively abusing events with alts its kind of hard to get armor, maybe we should even the playing field and make it more publicly available, hell it will make it available for me too! ;)"
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 11:41 am by Mizore, Reason: PotatoCat

I included script in my banter because its officially approved. You are allowed to script, there are guides on forums and it's the newly approved meta. I'm not complaining about script, I'm telling you that it's here, it's real. And it means that new players will need 2/3 sets of armor at least decent. I don't bitch about my R8, it's not optimal and that's just how it is. But it's disheartening, and I'm sure not to just me, to see that new players join the server and before they can even scratch the surface of pvp they have to farm at least 2 sets of decent R8. Now I'm fine with my ghetto mg armor, but I could never see myself joining this server and farming myself to where I am now, let along to the crazy 3 perfect gear sets you need to script at the top level. So it makes me wonder how new players, who aren't used to needing more than 1 set of armor at all are going to feel. Especially given the time investment you need to get just 2 sets without good rolls from a scratch lvl 1 new player.

New players aren't all going to just have friends to max gear them. When all the old players had to work for their armor they only needed 1 set, now you need 2 or 3. That's a big difference in farming and time investment. You can feel free to get as pissy and rude as you like, it's selfish to deny progress and a more streamlined system because you feel cheated from having to do a little more work in the past. That's not progress that's just being Mr. "BACK IN MY DAY"  :rolleyes:

All I see is "I spent wayyyyyy too much time and effort on my armor, and so everyone should have too forever! Screw new players! They have to suffer just like I did 3 years agoooooooo! Don't make anything easier so that the brand new players can get to my level of armor that I got from 100+ clienting ares any sooner than 3 years or I'll rage quit foreverrrrr.  :'("

When what you should be saying is "Wow, You know without massively abusing events with alts its kind of hard to get armor, maybe we should even the playing field and make it more publicly available, hell it will make it available for me too! ;)"
end argument, im bored of fighting with someone who just try to make drama out of a simple opinion
i put -1 and I won't change it ; )
as about being "selfish" , you are being selfish only by saying that I AM LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL selfish and asking for more free shit 
I never said I don't care about new players, "suffer" as if you ***ing suffer irl, fk off already no time for replying to ur bullshit
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 12:03 pm by ♒

scatterer3

-1 It's getting already too easy, don't ruin it