Epic Perfect World

☆ Legendary - Conquering the Rebels | AE & Rectify 2v1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

OmegaRa

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
copy pasta of xpendable shivtr ***ing wanna be so pathetic oh my god LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I heard xpendablu is losing since 2k15, can anyone confirm please?

My damage log collection NEW

Offline xpsuk

• Moderated
copy pasta of xpendable shivtr ***ing wanna be so pathetic oh my god LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
shut the fck up glasses wearing motherfckin harry potter LOL 
Domgrath just made this guild and its already 10 times better than xp... You are a fail leader compare to all might Domgrath... Your shiiit guild disbanded after losing to arti in 9 mins and then join them bcoz u and ur guild was a fckin joke....

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
shut the fck up glasses wearing motherfckin harry potter LOL Domgrath just made this guild and its already 10 times better than xp... You are a fail leader compare to all might Domgrath... Your shiiit guild disbanded after losing to arti in 9 mins and then join them bcoz u and ur guild was a fckin joke....
tripple chin you sound upset making alt accounts and double quoting me oh my god the fanboyism LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, take it easy i'm better

xpendable best guild stay upset unknowns because u didn't get in lmfao
i feel like i'm dead

Insanity

shut the fck up glasses wearing motherfckin harry potter LOL Domgrath just made this guild and its already 10 times better than xp... You are a fail leader compare to all might Domgrath... Your shiiit guild disbanded after losing to arti in 9 mins and then join them bcoz u and ur guild was a fckin joke....
http://prntscr.com/an5zpp take it easy bro calm down its just forums u are quoting wrong people take deep breath

Offline xpsuk

• Moderated
tripple chin you sound upset making alt accounts and double quoting me oh my god the fanboyism LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

xpendable best guild stay upset unknowns because u didn't get in lmfao
best guilds dont disband after losing tw in 9 mins and joing the winning side just bcoz they are so fail 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
best guilds dont disband after losing tw in 9 mins and joing the winning side just bcoz they are so fail
take it easy xp reform in 820 days wait until then maybe you get a chance to join
i feel like i'm dead

Offline xpsuk

• Moderated
http://prntscr.com/an5zpp take it easy bro calm down its just forums u are quoting wrong people take deep breath
shut the fk up habib

Offline xpsuk

• Moderated
take it easy xp reform in 820 days wait until then maybe you get a chance to join
xp felt pro pking vs ducks till artifex showed up and made you disband in few weeks haha so much for pro guild

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
TOP VIDEO, Rectumify commin in like privet server bots. seen myself in it. i look gay af what a great day
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)