Epic Perfect World

Damascene Ore Has Gone From trials ?

Offline JoeDrak

• Beginner
dear GM i will ask to you u make mamber play hard to this game or you need more money pay the server ?
or you simply respond to requests for old players?

Offline Lemonade

Aga fix trial,Ares,Morai for One reason "Abuse"
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 11:30 am by Lemonade

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
its not abusing if you have to have every char logged on... ijs... there was a time when you only had to log in a char and take quest and log out again and still got reward in trials... THAT was abuse... just deal with it or make your own guild and farm trials yourself
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
its not abusing if you have to have every char logged on... ijs... there was a time when you only had to log in a char and take quest and log out again and still got reward in trials... THAT was abuse... just deal with it or make your own guild and farm trials yourself

Abuse is 'the improper use of something', therefore spamming trials with alts would class as abusing it. Since the point of trials is to do it with your faction.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Abuse is 'the improper use of something', therefore spamming trials with alts would class as abusing it. Since the point of trials is to do it with your faction.
but i am doing it with MY faction.... :normal-47:

Edit: Where is the difference if i farm trials on multiple toons or put 6 toons in Delta and go afk now? :normal-2:
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 11:56 am by BAQWULF
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

kitty stew

dear GM i will ask to you u make mamber play hard to this game or you need more money pay the server ? or you simply respond to requests for old players?

the response to people who are too good at making money and not paying = nerf it

this shouldn't be a novelty, pwi did it too... chocolate above calls it "abuse", except playing with that many toons isnt abuse.. not even remotely against the rules.. can't abuse things when you're doing nothing wrong, it's just a subtle way of saying "I want you making less"

people who have numerous toons can still do trials at slightly under half damas, roll with the rest, and of course turn the so-called "abuse" to bh, delta, etc.

in the end it comes down to whos abuse aga likes the most.. at this point, that goes to Autoswap users