Epic Perfect World

Patch v152

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
my profile pic > your profile pic...
agreed.. he try to show that he loves himself with his profile picture.. what the homosex..

Insanity

my profile pic > your profile pic...
doesn't change my point..

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
doesn't change my point..
u never had a point lol
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Why r u sweating
U can do gv with no nuema no meridian and just basic r8 armor or dragon
I had randoms in my pt yday and today
Only ppl that died in my party were jawad and maxy on mage coz stupid water shell
There's no way to make it that ppl cant farm
U just make it so ppl cant afk ( so they ad/pot maybe) coz atm i afk on any toon and seeker vortex does all sht
The run would be great at 45-50minutes

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
atm GV is 1500ec per hour , compare it to other normal farming ways , warsong and good NS farming and TT 3-3 i think, they are 1500ec per 30mins lol, but well GV is afk mostly/tabbed etc so reward shouldnt be same ofc, putting it to 30 seems to be good enough

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
atm GV is 1500ec per hour , compare it to other normal farming ways , warsong and good NS farming they are 1500ec per 30mins lol, but well GV is afk mostly/tabbed etc so reward shouldnt be same ofc, putting it to 30 seems to be good enough
It's not the same as pure EC farming, it's untradeable. Boost the mobs stats a bit more, as well as the bosses, and lower the wave time like already planned and it will be hard enough to justify the reward and stop afk. 

kitty stew

I dunno why ppl talk about afk.. if you afk you probably gonna die

As far as interrupts go, that prevent afking:

Wave 1 = sleep mobs (first two subwaves)
Wave 3 = interrupt paralyze/seal/stun (last 2 or 3 subwaves)
Wave 5 = interrupt sub boss (aoe stuns/interrupt aoe)
Wave 6 = interrupt boss (interrupt aoe)
Wave 7 = interrupt boss (interrupt aoe)
Wave 8 = interrupt boss (aoe stun, individual stun/amp)
Wave 9 = every single subwave (stun/sleep/paralyze/seal/etc) + boss interrupt (aoe stun, aoe sleep, amp)
Legion marshal = aoe interrupt + aoe purge

the only way to afk this is to never be in range of mobs/bosses, which means pretty useless for a run

back in 2012'ish there was a bug where you had a white name cleric hit harpy, then go off to the side and bb to maintain aggro, then the mobs coming in would never damage harpy... then you would just afk for waves and pull bosses aside and kill them before destroyer arrived

that was the closest to afk rebirth delta has got :/

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
atm GV is 1500ec per hour , compare it to other normal farming ways , warsong and good NS farming and TT 3-3 i think, they are 1500ec per 30mins lol, but well GV is afk mostly/tabbed etc so reward shouldnt be same ofc, putting it to 30 seems to be good enough
Delta atm is 2000ec per hour since 1roll = 100ec... In 3-3 and Warsong and as far as i know in NS too you make only 600ec per hour.... Reward is more than fine as it is now
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
Just make it 30 seconds per mob spawn. Low geared people arent supposed to go anyway since its for r8r. Seriously, whats the point in going if you got dragon gear. or keep same time and put it back to 30 which was perfectly fine. Just few retarded people here think that letting new people with shit r8r sit in GV for 30 rolls for 1 hour will suddenly give them endgame gear + youd still have to work on getting EC for ornaments and even if they do get endgame gear then thats fine aswell, it can boost pk with new players.

More rolls + less time consuming = more people getting gears that are acceptable for pk. Why everyone jealous because farming is much more simpler than before, noone cares that you loaded 100 alts and went to trials or that you marketed your sht. Its not like server is alive that much anyway.

sry for my br english, dont care bai

Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016, 05:56 pm by Rukeli

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
So I'm bored again. When's the next patch? xD

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
hey guy, think further gears dont make people good. just makes them comfortable for pk. increase gv reward allready. The higher you raise it the faster pk will grow.

Last Edit: Apr 10, 2016, 11:31 pm by Rukeli

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
new gv takes 1h to complete because mobs take ages to kill and gives 5 less than before, rather go back to the old one  :(
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Alright so some newest changes:
- GV reward is 20 PE again, while its duration is short (40 mins+)
- Full FSP reward is now 10 PE
- UCH (Undercurrent Hall) reward is now 8-14 PE)

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Sounds bit much

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Alright so some newest changes:
- GV reward is 20 PE again, while its duration is short (40 mins+)
- Full FSP reward is now 10 PE
- UCH (Undercurrent Hall) reward is now 8-14 PE)