Epic Perfect World

Patch v152

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
at the end of the day, i think having 1:20h for 30 rolls was perfectly fine ... didn't have to change it 

Angelica

Even if you have dragon gears a new player will probably not have all titles, cards, nuema maxed, might not even know about being able to get meridian maxed on user panel, may have some skills missing, primal ones for example, not have a good cape, ornaments, r8 ring etc
I know how long gv can be and that it can be annoying but reducing it to 55 seconds does sound like it could make it a real pain in the behind for new people.
I believe these are basics you should get before you start GVing, which has the purpose of getting r8 rerolls. It would seem quite logical you won't go for perfecting r8 stats if you didn't even learn sage ironheart blessing yet.
/ironguard heal, nice1

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I believe these are basics you should get before you start GVing, which has the purpose of getting r8 rerolls. It would seem quite logical you won't go for perfecting r8 stats if you didn't even learn sage ironguard heal yet.
Since when? People used to use it for leveling all the time, you never had to be fully geared for gv.
I get your point though, i just don't think this is gonna make things easier for new people.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
My question stands, why would someone without R8 gear be farming for untradeable R8 rerolls. They should be farming for their first cast of R8.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Since when? People used to use it for leveling all the time, you never had to be fully geared for gv.
I get your point though, i just don't think this is gonna make things easier for new people.
just stop crying man :P

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
My question stands, why would someone without R8 gear be farming for untradeable R8 rerolls. They should be farming for their first cast of R8.
for their "unuseful in delta" other char on that account which has r8 already....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
for their "unuseful in delta" other char on that account which has r8 already....
Name a single class with r8 that doesn't have a use in delta.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
who the *** farms 1h for 20 reroll (40damas in total) man, should increase the reward to atleast 40

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Name a single class with r8 that doesn't have a use in delta.
would u pick a sin/veno/psy/myst over a seeker/wiz if you could chose?

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Sin has aps to kill bosses faster, and aoe subsea for 50% more AOE damage along with rift and can use their attacks to lure strays into zen.

Veno has debuffs to quickly kill boss and nova for AOE amp and can use their attacks to lure strays into zen.

Mystic has an AOE debuff to increase aoe damage as well as heals and can use their attacks to lure strays into zen.

Every class has important roles, the problem is you're thinking about which class is most useful while afk. Even though it's no longer going to be an afk instance.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
ya i always get wf sin or psy to kill archers for me bro

kitty stew

55? u added PE to Delta so "new ppl" can farm gear easier and now you make it so hard that ppl need to have already geared chars to survive the amount of mobs coming on them..... sometimes i dont get your logic... seriously.... 70 seconds is totally fine imo
who said gv was for new people?
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016, 03:50 pm by kitty stew

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
who said gv was for new people?
wasnt the reason PE got implemented to delta that "new" ppl that dont have "a million alts" to "abuse trials" yet get gear easier?? correct me if i am wrong

Insanity

wasnt the reason PE got implemented to delta that "new" ppl that dont have "a million alts" to "abuse trials" yet get gear easier?? correct me if i am wrong
seeing what you type makes me look at your profile pic and wonder if that's a selfie you took

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
seeing what you type makes me look at your profile pic and wonder if that's a selfie you took
my profile pic > your profile pic...