Epic Perfect World

Gn Pls Nerf Barb

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
hits 40k 1hit into def set no spark , nerf it

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
+1 nerf all of the MLG Dorito eating Barbs. 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
you were fully debuffed and i used my best damage skill for barb and it crti zerk,, devour + stomb + crti zerk + mire = 40k

not to mention you earlier heiored a mg through his def set too, and ticked my dden while in being full defense and camping tiger
We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
you were fully debuffed and i used my best damage skill for barb and it crti zerk,, devour + stomb + crti zerk + mire = 40k

not to mention you earlier heiored a mg through his def set too, and ticked my dden while in being full defense and camping tiger
in BV EP...
I didnt check but im pretty sure that "full defense" wasnt that great ^_^

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
I think this "suggestion" will be:

DENIED

:tiger-49: :tiger-49: :tiger-49:
You fool! you have just started a shitstorm! grab the umbrella!!!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
ever consider u might just be bad?

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
yeah i dont know much about barbs skill such as cooldowns/ that blood frenzy thing/max dmg, just estimates so ill try practise more :P
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 01:42 am by Burdette

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
ur LA not a WB ur suppose to even take 100k damage with deff set i saw you 1v1 a wiz and he lasted .50 seconds and he/she was on deff set i think thats pretty balanced 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
ur LA not a WB ur suppose to even take 100k damage with deff set i saw you 1v1 a wiz and he lasted .50 seconds and he/she was on deff set i think thats pretty balanced
hes burdette if his 2 macro button gameplay and autoswap with other server-tier gear still fails him
class is broke right
right?
right????

Offline Lep

Does anyone see how dumb this guy is? Made a nerf thread on every class except Psy and Barb and call's someone else bad for saying barb is OP? AngryGeorge level stupidity.
I'm simply the best
                                Better than all the rest
                                                                     Better than anyone
                                                                                                    Anyone you've ever met

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Does anyone see how dumb this guy is? Made a nerf thread on every class except Psy and Barb and call's someone else bad for saying barb is OP? AngryGeorge level stupidity.
u lost kid dont disrespect the legend

Offline Lep

u lost kid dont disrespect the legend
okay ronald mcdonald
I'm simply the best
                                Better than all the rest
                                                                     Better than anyone
                                                                                                    Anyone you've ever met

Offline Danidv

• Old Player

I smell Domgrath fanboii
It's almost as if someone can't have an opinion of their own. it's literally 50/50 - you agree or you don't. Because they're in the same 50 as Domgrath they're his fanboy?