Epic Perfect World

Domgrath destroys Burdette in 2v1

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Zirkon

dam man most of us quitted and stopped playing for about 4-5 months now
but as always things never change  :normal-2: :normal-10: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
but as always things never change
domgrath remains retarded  :normal-2: :normal-10: :normal-14: :normal-2:
Will always Remain retarded rofl
get hiero'd rofl

Offline Yone

• Characters: Yone, _Huggles
i came,i laughed,i saw "The great farewell of Artifex " on Zirkons sig and i commented.

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
never was a great fan of artifex. mainly cause they spam ganked me from level 110 to 145. and trashed me for no reason xD. but that video is something else.
Punched me right in the feels.
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Zirkon

never was a great fan of artifex. mainly cause they spam ganked me from level 110 to 145. and trashed me for no reason xD. but that video is something else.
:normal-25: :normal-25:

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
but as always things never change
domgrath remains retarded  :normal-2: :normal-10: :normal-14: :normal-2:
Will always Remain retarded rofl
Been like 2-3 months just saying

Offline Swink

• Scumbag
  • Faction: Tyrants
:normal-25: :normal-25:

Mahi you are mean dude rofl
Hurt my man's feelings

Offline Andium

• Characters: Andium, slickerz
make peace not war bros  :)

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
but as always things never change  :normal-2: :normal-10: :normal-14: :normal-2:
Dude, be nice wtfff

Offline Lep

they might have quit for a month or two, but you didn't, all you did was go blue name and run around in mass pk pretending to be important rofl...and not to mention the activity on forums, the amount of *** you give are a lot
I'm simply the best
                                Better than all the rest
                                                                     Better than anyone
                                                                                                    Anyone you've ever met

kitty stew

they might have quit for a month or two, but you didn't, all you did was go blue name and run around in mass pk pretending to be important rofl...and not to mention the activity on forums, the amount of *** you give are a lot
ouch       

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
What's wrong with watching PK? Is this an issue to you because he's Artifex because  I'm quite sure you don't dick ride every blue name player who have participated in PK. 
And forum activity? Last time he posted prior to yesterday was March 25th lol... You're salty as *** I think. 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
What's wrong with watching PK? Is this an issue to you because he's Artifex because  I'm quite sure you don't dick ride every blue name player who have participated in PK.
And forum activity? Last time he posted prior to yesterday was March 25th lol... You're salty as *** I think.

whiteknight.exe DETECTED

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
whiteknight.exe DETECTED
Of course, he's a good friend :normal-4: