Epic Perfect World

n00dz 4 pk

Offline Clarity

• Baked potato
  • Characters: CIarity
  • Faction: High
Soooooooooooooo .....

What happened to all the PK? I leave for a week and it's dead af.

Maybe I just don't pay attention anymore...

- Winnie

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
you speak like it was alive 1 week ago

Offline Clarity

• Baked potato

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
not much pk like old days, but you can find rpk now days

kitty stew

I remember back in the old days of this morning there was pk

no pk for 2 hours, server dead

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 10:11 pm by WhoThisWhoThat

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Everyone's to blame for "no pk", by the way. The server in general has gone soft.

When I left, if you stepped foot into NS, you were dead. Go to west outskirts? Dead. North? It'd take longer than west, but dead. Any of the usual spots near Tellus? Dead.

West is completely deserted, though other PK spots have popped up in its place so that's alright. North never was much for the pk when there was West right around with more people. Tellus spots, especially the one with the EC mobs, has just a few people less than before, but you know what changed? if you were white named, even as a pre-150, you would die. Now? You may get the "asshole" once in a while but those people don't go for everyone and anyone like they used to, and instead they'll let'em slide 'till someone who can 1v1 shows up.

Even in NS, regardless of your business, you would die. Lv.150 farming? They'd go after him. Looking purely for PK? Well, then he's set as he's always been. A pre-150 looking for "easy" EC and nothing more? They'd be dead after not even 5 minutes.
Now? I actually had someone the other day say "I was an asshole" and "I was the reason people quit these games" because I went after a Drag/R8 Mystic who was farming by two other people who were looking for pk alone. Not even an alt - a normal geared character doing nothing but farming - is apparently off limits now. In an area where the entire point is easy EC in exchange for the risk of dying and losing it all.

Everyone blames the GMs for the "dying server" and "no pk" and while pk really is in less quantity nowadays than that of two years ago, the main problem is with the community. EPW got soft, and you never even see mass pk like that anymore. Hell, Artifex, Xpendables and Ducks were the three main and they were massive guilds with plenty of competition. Now not even one of the best current guilds, Tyrants (are they even a guild anymore? didn't they disband) matches to a single one from before. There's no competition amongst us anymore. All those "assholes" near Tellus and everyone at all the pk spots were all groups of the same guild, who were waiting until another group of another equal guild to show up.

Want to revive the server? Go make your own guilds and fill them up with pinoys and donators and bring the competition and livelyness back. The worst feeling I get now of being "ganked" is if I go to AE's afk spot and attack someone at random with another 2-3 coming down on me. That, or in NS by getting attacked by also a group of 2-3.
Last Edit: Apr 02, 2016, 01:54 am by Danidv

Offline Clarity

• Baked potato
Everyone's to blame for "no pk", by the way. The server in general has gone soft.

When I left, if you stepped foot into NS, you were dead. Go to west outskirts? Dead. North? It'd take longer than west, but dead. Any of the usual spots near Tellus? Dead.

West is completely deserted, though other PK spots have popped up in its place so that's alright. North never was much for the pk when there was West right around with more people. Tellus spots, especially the one with the EC mobs, has just a few people less than before, but you know what changed? if you were white named, even as a pre-150, you would die. Now? You may get the "asshole" once in a while but those people don't go for everyone and anyone like they used to, and instead they'll let'em slide 'till someone who can 1v1 shows up.

Even in NS, regardless of your business, you would die. Lv.150 farming? They'd go after him. Looking purely for PK? Well, then he's set as he's always been. A pre-150 looking for "easy" EC and nothing more? They'd be dead after not even 5 minutes.
Now? I actually had someone the other day say "I was an asshole" and "I was the reason people quit these games" because I went after a Drag/R8 Mystic who was farming by two other people who were looking for pk alone. Not even an alt - a normal geared character doing nothing but farming - is apparently off limits now. In an area where the entire point is easy EC in exchange for the risk of dying and losing it all.

Everyone blames the GMs for the "dying server" and "no pk" and while pk really is in less quantity nowadays than that of two years ago, the main problem is with the community. EPW got soft, and you never even see mass pk like that anymore. Hell, Artifex, Xpendables and Ducks were the three main and they were massive guilds with plenty of competition. Now not even one of the best current guilds, Tyrants (are they even a guild anymore? didn't they disband) matches to a single one from before. There's no competition amongst us anymore. All those "assholes" near Tellus and everyone at all the pk spots were all groups of the same guild, who were waiting until another group of another equal guild to show up.

Want to revive the server? Go make your own guilds and fill them up with pinoys and donators and bring the competition and livelyness back. The worst feeling I get now of being "ganked" is if I go to AE's afk spot and attack someone at random with another 2-3 coming down on me. That, or in NS by getting attacked by also a group of 2-3.
So what you're saying is.. I shouldn't poke everyone I see? 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Soooooooooooooo .....

What happened to all the PK? I leave for a week and it's dead af.

Maybe I just don't pay attention anymore...

- Winnie

You can have my nachos  :police:

Offline Clarity

• Baked potato

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Ayyyeee papppiii
Come to Luisito's warm nachitos we eat all day for free its on the house for a fan  :police:

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
So what you're saying is.. I shouldn't poke everyone I see?
The opposite. Poke everyone and anyone and some will eventually turn into an actual fight. Actual fights revolve into people calling their guilds to help, and that turns into actual pk.

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
there is pk,not as often but it's there,small pk and ns need love too  :-\

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
I don't know about you , but i can always have every kind of pk , random ones , friendly ones and with my guild too.