Epic Perfect World

Gankers

Offline .YuRi.

• Characters: YuRi
  • Faction: Worms
Their alt guild is Worms lol

Don't accuse something that we aren't, Worms is not an alt guild.

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
These threads always go in the same direction even if the original intention was to not head in that direction.

Offline Chire

Don't accuse something that we aren't, Worms is not an alt guild.

O rly? Funny, cause when they ganked few of us in Ascend, and then I called backup, they got owned and oh look out of nowhere Xpends come and kill us all while Worms stayed in air waiting on purpose. Hmm weird.And wasnt only me who said that sooo ya o.o
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline ashneil

• Hello
These threads always go in the same direction even if the original intention was to not head in that direction.

lol true..........

Offline Earthling

• C-c-c-combo breaker!
QQ gank QQ haha, OK this is just funny, if a seeker can go 3vs1 with 2 psys and an archer you guys can handle some dumb motherfckers with xtreme fury in their sins dags

Lol, I find your personal text under your name cute because "rampid" was a non-existent word created by retarded people whom could not pronounce "rampant"--which is the actual word you should have used. But, you knew that right? You're white after all.

Now to be on topic; team work = gank. Prefer not to die by the hand of other players? I suggest blue name.

Offline DragonStick

• Think Like A LADY
  • Act Like A BOSS
  • Faction: Xpendable = Camels
O rly? Funny, cause when they ganked few of us in Ascend, and then I called backup, they got owned and oh look out of nowhere Xpends come and kill us all while Worms stayed in air waiting on purpose. Hmm weird.And wasnt only me who said that sooo ya o.o

1. Worms isnt an alt guild
2. Thank God they are around for more PK
3. <3 Less QQ people and just enjoy the Game :)

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”