Epic Perfect World

Gankers

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Now, this has been killed over more than gangnam style, so I'll just keep this short.
Now, this isn't a rage thread about gankers. But more about the cry babies who find something they don't like, and instantly, find it fit to cry about. Listen, this is a pve server so you can go blue named. What's that? You don't like pve? See the dilemma? If you think pvp is just for 1v1's (even though I prefer 1v1's) you're wrong. You're wrong and you're pathetic, this is a game. If you don't wanna get ganked by xpend, make a faction and just merge all the good players to keep on rolling them. If not then...this is your ticket to success.

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
Awe xpendable <3  pure weak pve faction. Don't worry about forming a faction to roll them. Mobs roll then enough anyway.  :rolleyes:
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline ashneil

• Hello
s
Awe xpendable <3  pure weak pve faction. Don't worry about forming a faction to roll them. Mobs roll then enough anyway.  :rolleyes:

lmao seems that u've developed a grudge against xpend, some1 u don't like in faction? or cause u can't seem to beat em :P anyways thats ur problem have a nice life! :D

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
If i beat them i might be in trouble lol ;)
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline Decency23

If i beat them i might be in trouble lol ;)

He's in Xpendable lol...

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
^ Best ganker on whole server

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Sevraj

• GodsLeftHand
Really who the fk would wanna roll a guild just to kill xpand, when u can roll 3 of them alone even if they gank u  >:D

and i know they love me... ;D ;D ;D :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Compared to darkevil or whatever, xpends are carebears in the ganking department

Offline Slashyy

Compared to darkevil or whatever, xpends are carebears in the ganking department

u mean darkarms  :normal-25: :normal-25:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
You mean DarkArms and please, name one time I for example have ganked with 5 people, on one person?

Offline narmas

• Go hard, Don't Panic!
darkarms still a faction? :shocked:
Atari 150 wb
Villain 150 Sin
Rufio 150 Wizzzzz
Motion 150 Psy

Offline Chire

u mean darkarms  :normal-25: :normal-25:

Their alt guild is Worms lol
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
QQ gank QQ haha, OK this is just funny, if a seeker can go 3vs1 with 2 psys and an archer you guys can handle some dumb motherfckers with xtreme fury in their sins dags

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker