Epic Perfect World

A Well Deserved Award

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Now I'm not really one to care for these updates and shit, and nor am I one to endorse or attack suggestions made by players (most of the time). However, through out the previous 10 months or so, I've observed a trend which now has ended in the most hilarious result.

The following are the nerf threads involving almost every class, except wb/barb, Domgrath has posted in the past 10 months or so:

The follow are the boost threads made by Domgrath, which also just happen to be only about wb/barb:

Now, don't get me wrong, some of these have been good suggestions although a majority of them have been biased towards boosting barbs/wb either by directly boosting them or nerfing another class.

Now to bring your attention to the first thread in months that is discussing the nerfing of barbs/wb:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33266.0

What I found most hilarious is that Domgrath usually puts in effort and some sort of logic (that most of the time makes sense to a degree), and this thread is basically a shit post complaining about DPH barb damage.

To get to the point of this thread...

The months and months of attempts at nerfing everything else and boosting wb/barb has led to this moment, Josh. As such, I would like to present you with this prestigious award:

Congratulations ^-^

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I suggest you to get a life or play a game that makes you happy  :)
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
I suggest you to get a life or play a game that makes you happy  :)
loooooool kermooo
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
This is the first thread I've posted in almost a year. I play like 1h/week. Clearly, I'm the one who needs a life for taking 10 mins out of my day for making a thread and not you for actually bothering to look to start shit on a random thread. I think you're still upset about how I made a critique of your hypocrisy 2 months or so ago.

I suggest you visit a forum that makes you happy or go back to enjoying the European version of the hillbilly life of America.

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
This is the first thread I've posted in almost a year. I play like 1h/week. Clearly, I'm the one who needs a life for taking 10 mins out of my day for making a thread and not you for actually bothering to look to start shit on a random thread. I think you're still upset about how I made a critique of your hypocrisy 2 months or so ago.

I suggest you visit a forum that makes you happy or go back to enjoying the European version of the hillbilly life of America.
Mad   
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
Mad  
:-\

PURGATORY

Now I'm not really one to care for these updates and shit, and nor am I one to endorse or attack suggestions made by players (most of the time). However, through out the previous 10 months or so, I've observed a trend which now has ended in the most hilarious result.

The following are the nerf threads involving almost every class, except wb/barb, Domgrath has posted in the past 10 months or so:

The follow are the boost threads made by Domgrath, which also just happen to be only about wb/barb:

Now, don't get me wrong, some of these have been good suggestions although a majority of them have been biased towards boosting barbs/wb either by directly boosting them or nerfing another class.

Now to bring your attention to the first thread in months that is discussing the nerfing of barbs/wb:

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33266.0

What I found most hilarious is that Domgrath usually puts in effort and some sort of logic (that most of the time makes sense to a degree), and this thread is basically a shit post complaining about DPH barb damage.

To get to the point of this thread...

The months and months of attempts at nerfing everything else and boosting wb/barb has led to this moment, Josh. As such, I would like to present you with this prestigious award:

Congratulations ^-^
MVP   :normal-2:

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Damn, mihi's roasting people left and right all over this thread, someone grab the marshmallows.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
You got alot of free time to gather all that info  :-X

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
That's not even all the threads I've made, silly peasant.

To be fair, most of the ones listed here are completely satirical and made off of a whim.

All in all my silly fellow; consider the following facts:

I have worked hard to get my points across on a few key aspects..

I have fought for restrictions - they were done.

I have fought for nerfing of certain classes - they were done.

I have made this server a better place, and I have tried my best as a loyal member of this community to make this server fair and entertaining for all, not just the chosen "elite"- which are so very much affected by the changes I have helped greatly to implement.

I am honestly a God among mortals, when will they ever learn their place?

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼

To be fair, most of the ones listed here are completely satirical and made off of a whim.

I have made this server a better place, and I have tried my best as a loyal member of this community to make this server fair and entertaining for all, not just the chosen "elite"- which are so very much affected by the changes I have helped greatly to implement.

Will you quit epic already  :normal-5:

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

the only suggestions about nerfing/boosting that have been implemented are the ones that many others already agreed with in the first place.  the ones where you've stood alone have been swiftly ignored lol

You got alot of free time to gather all that info  :-X

not as much free time domgrath has to make all of them in the first place I guess.  who should you judge? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
the only suggestions about nerfing/boosting that have been implemented are the ones that many others already agreed with in the first place.  the ones where you've stood alone have been swiftly ignored lol
Most of the "nerfs" / "boosting" threads WERE very well supported, however we all know Agatio does these types of changes slower than a snail. 
"The ones I've stood alone have been swiftly ignored" .. Like what? the few lol-worthy suggestions I've made in the past?
It's cute I make you come out of your hiding, pretty little forum warrior princess