Epic Perfect World

Disbanded guild makin the ez

infernchidhu

Thanks, but let me correct you. Tyrants did disband, we used to pull 65-80 people for PK and 100+ (online) for TW's. You can't label the 15 people you see PK'ing here as 'Tyrants' simply because...even though we lead the PK's...the rest of the members are not there, you say Kermo and Burdette are in other guild's, what about the boat load in legendary and archenemy, few went to ducks and a LOT moved back to asian TZ pk and are in Alamat? Not to mention the 20ish people that quit. Your view of looking at things is very limited.
Based on this logic, it's like me saying Artifex/XP didn't disband because all I see in Apoluni is Artifex/XP people.
rofl trying to explain to suckmyapples LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO need special protein from brain cell synthesis only hope for that kid 

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Disbanded? All i see is Tyrants , no one else. Oh you mean Rectify? The only person i don't see there is Kermo and Burdette O.o. W.e
Loved the music tbh, i listen to this alot  :normal-42:
+ Seby, Canderp, Azey, Essence, Omega, Influential, Snor, Lssj and many more  :)
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth
what mucho fun nice video nice music i enjoyed it allot  ;)
keep it up me like dis

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
When ya'll going to realize that SuckMyApples guy only commenting on every "Tyrants" thread just to bait you guys to talk/argue to/with him. He basically says same thing every comment he makes about "Tyrants". I think he is a fan. :O 

OT: looked like fun pk...

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
GodsArmy + Bullies + Rectify + Apollumi

Never thought I'd see the day, we'll see your alliance exposed soon gentlemen
Wall partially I don't think there is nothing to expose it's all in the open already but I somehow doubt all those 4 are actually "allied".

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Disbanded? All i see is Tyrants , no one else. Oh you mean Rectify? The only person i don't see there is Kermo and Burdette O.o. W.e
Loved the music tbh, i listen to this alot  :normal-42:
I'm tryna figure out when u gonna hop off our dick little parasite. 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Artifex did disband. They don't have the same leader , and some left server , obviously others made a new guild to stick together. Just like you said , all i see is Tyrants+Ga's or w.e that are allied. So we cannot call that a disband also , following your logic ;)

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Artifex did disband. They don't have the same leader , and some left server , obviously others made a new guild to stick together. Just like you said , all i see is Tyrants+Ga's or w.e that are allied. So we cannot call that a disband also , following your logic ;)
Tyrants Leader = Hidan, Rectify Leader = Prodigy....

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
Artifex did disband. They don't have the same leader , and some left server , obviously others made a new guild to stick together. Just like you said , all i see is Tyrants+Ga's or w.e that are allied. So we cannot call that a disband also , following your logic ;)
what makes you think this isn't the same? 15 out of 100+ and you still call it tyrants... ok. Must be related to sekeiretard or w/e his name is.

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Your logic doesn't make any sense but lets go by it real quick.  Tyrants did disband because Rectify doesn't have the same leader, some left server, and others made a new guild to stick together, following your logic ;) 
(btw Rectify isnt alllied to GA anymore might wanna check the video for alliances) 

All these excuses for losing to a 20 max guild.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Why can't Tyrants do that then? It's not like we invited everyone back in to Rectify. But hey, keep your excuses up for losing to 20 people only  ;)
Also bump  :-[

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Look at all these hypocrites.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Your logic doesn't make any sense but lets go by it real quick.  Tyrants did disband because Rectify doesn't have the same leader, some left server, and others made a new guild to stick together, following your logic ;)
(btw Rectify isnt alllied to GA anymore might wanna check the video for alliances)

All these excuses for losing to a 20 max guild.
We just had like 2hr PK vs GA, where Ducks and AE came in the last half hr or so

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
We just had like 2hr PK vs GA, where Ducks and AE came in the last half hr or so
Rendering now :)

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Rendering now :)
God dammit we totally came there too late cause fun pk ended too fast qq