Epic Perfect World

Increase cooldown on Bramble Tornado

Offline ♥Haterade♥

• Gm's Hate Me
  • Sup?
  • Characters: ♥Haterade♥SearingFlame♥
  • Faction: Carrys ArchEnemy PK
@Dogshit man you complain to much whats next? 20 min cd on Blood Vow so in mass you dont die every time i see you :c

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
I agree and also reduce their healing capability.

While we are at it , please look into 3.33 gof sins , their attack is incredibly huge and in a ms they switch to def gear and tank like a barb/bm , seriously ? You think sins are fine ? Most broken class ever and you dont seem to want to fix it , check PWI forums , even with new classes lot of r9rrr people making threads about sins how op they are.

Also venos tanking capability lmao , its useless to fight a veno who camp def and waiting for 0def proc and let the pet do their dmg.

And also aps eas nerf them as its op , theres no need for aps ea or full chant like Burdette , nobody can defeat a full chan ea

And I agree on mighty swing nerf , why not ? Its op , making a cleric/mystic unable to heal because we are knocked down , when there are 3 wbs on us we are screwed as clerics.

And increase cleric dmg , majority of us doesnt want to support noobs that die to easy , we want to deal damage.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
I honestly think it should be reduced from 12 to 8
You smart 
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Stop making suggestions, one-trick pony.  :rolleyes:

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I honestly think you're just bored.

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
+100 nerf nerf nerf everything needs nerf , wtf where balance lmfao
Insanitarius

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
I agree and also reduce their healing capability.

While we are at it , please look into 3.33 gof sins , their attack is incredibly huge and in a ms they switch to def gear and tank like a barb/bm , seriously ? You think sins are fine ? Most broken class ever and you dont seem to want to fix it , check PWI forums , even with new classes lot of r9rrr people making threads about sins how op they are.

Also venos tanking capability lmao , its useless to fight a veno who camp def and waiting for 0def proc and let the pet do their dmg.

And also aps eas nerf them as its op , theres no need for aps ea or full chant like Burdette , nobody can defeat a full chan ea

And I agree on mighty swing nerf , why not ? Its op , making a cleric/mystic unable to heal because we are knocked down , when there are 3 wbs on us we are screwed as clerics.

And increase cleric dmg , majority of us doesnt want to support noobs that die to easy , we want to deal damage.

Nerf healing on mystic? Are you dumb? Not many mystics on server and most of them not tanky... If you can not kill a mystic with 3.33 gof sin you are just bad.

On another note, do not increase cd to 15 seconds... This nobrain barb is only mad because he cant dig chest.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO

Nerf healing on mystic? Are you dumb? Not many mystics on server and most of them not tanky... If you can not kill a mystic with 3.33 gof sin you are just bad.

On another note, do not increase cd to 15 seconds... This nobrain barb is only mad because he cant dig chest.
bruh you should start ignoring these threads by now xDD everytime i come on forum i find one new nerf thread
Insanitarius

Offline Matty

• Old Player
bruh you should start ignoring these threads by now xDD everytime i come on forum i find one new nerf thread

It annoys me tho... Random nerf thread per week is a new thing i guesss

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I think he's trolling, so I'm just gonna watch this thread... :monkey-15: :tiger-43: :pig-4: 

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
@Dogshit man you complain to much whats next? 20 min cd on Blood Vow so in mass you dont die every time i see you
destroyed

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
dude i suggest delete pw n ply another game

Offline Matty

• Old Player
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
dude i suggest delete pw n ply another game

+11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Cooldown of Mighty Swing will be changed to 8 seconds  :)