Epic Perfect World

Increase cooldown on Bramble Tornado

Offline M-,

• The Imaginary |
  • Faction: Tyrants ☆ |✘
If this even happens i would suggest increase solid shield energy and cooldown : )

PURGATORY

The skill costs chi making it not completely spammable. Get a wf to take her chi and someone to stun lock her. Heroic should be about team work too. I dont believe this is enough reason to nerf a skill.

Not to mention Agatio does not want to edit anymore skills I believe.

Offline δεlιlαh

-1 I need mine as noob

sαgε mψsτιc

apple

-1 because Goldenwishes

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
Demon Mighty Swing  :normal-1: Bypasses anti-stun, is high frequency, I find it annoying, and for these very amazingly well thought-out reasons, let's increase its cooldown from 6 seconds to 15 seconds  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:
It's also their only stun not counting a high cooldown ability that is more of an interrupt than an actual stun due to its 1 second duration.

Though -1 on the mystic nerf. Bramble Tornado's fine and the skill has moderate a chi cost.
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2016, 05:29 pm by Danidv

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Just take all the skills away along with all the armor that people have spent thousands on and give them sticks or rocks to play with. THEN we'll see who's peepee is the longest or who can piss the furthest.  :rolleyes:
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

PURGATORY

Just take all the skills away along with all the armor that people have spent thousands on and give them sticks or rocks to play with. THEN we'll see who's peepee is the longest or who can piss the furthest.  :rolleyes:
gib me  :police:

Offline BatJun

• Millionaire
  • "According to me is the only according to that matters"
  • Characters: ClayKazmarek/DesmondMiles
  • Faction: Glorious
Just take all the skills away along with all the armor that people have spent thousands on and give them sticks or rocks to play with. THEN we'll see who's peepee is the longest or who can piss the furthest.  :rolleyes:
+1 that would make things fair finally and there wont be need for nerf threads anymore.
"Loyalty Is A Two Way Street, If i'm asking it from you, you're getting it from me"

Offline Synamon

+1 that would make things fair finally and there wont be need for nerf threads anymore.
:-[ nerfs for everyone.

PURGATORY

focus more on nerfing veno dude... they are the REAL problem... but +1 on that suggestion cause i dont play mystic
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL 

whole new lvl of palsy 

Offline Demonaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Retired rofl .I.
  • Faction: Tyrants #1
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

whole new lvl of palsy
Yes nerf venos ops

Offline BatJun

• Millionaire
  • "According to me is the only according to that matters"
  • Characters: ClayKazmarek/DesmondMiles
  • Faction: Glorious
:-[ nerfs for everyone.
true that, well there is still one question that remains unanswered, will bring the equality that we're all seeking for O:
"Loyalty Is A Two Way Street, If i'm asking it from you, you're getting it from me"

Offline Synamon

true that, well there is still one question that remains unanswered, will bring the equality that we're all seeking for O:
Well, after we all get sticks and rocks. We'll have to invest in a tape measure, ruler, and magnifying glass to start measuring peepees and the distance everyone pisses. 

Offline S-PAG-HET

• Post Farmer of the Year
  • Nah..
  • Characters: Nothing to see here
  • Faction: please disperse
 :rolleyes: I was right I should had SS it :))

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
I do hope there comes a day people ignore these nerf threads by Domgrath entirely.