Epic Perfect World

Increase cooldown on Bramble Tornado

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Currently cooldown is 12 seconds

I suggest increasing this cooldown to 15 seconds

Why? Because certain Mystics such as Goldenwishes, and many others with "maximum" defense gears are virtually unkillable when fully buffed, and will sit in Heroic battle and single-handedly defend their chest by spamming Bramble Tornado. 

It's such a big problem at this point that the only people who will most likely win the event is an assassin who's digging on tidal protection. 

A small increase of 3 seconds more to the cooldown time would balance things out in my opinion, and would give people more of a chance to dig the chests instead of having some mystic spamming their sleep lysing plant, and spamming bramble-tornado. The CC ability of this class is nuts as is, and having such a high frequency skill being used that will bypass anti-stun really makes the main task of this event difficult. Especially if there is more than one Mystic.

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
no -1 there are more things to abuse than just bramble tornado to stop dig

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Mystic F1 F2 will 1 shot anyway.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Mystic is fine just go use wood immune
... -1

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
The skill costs chi making it not completely spammable. Get a wf to take her chi and someone to stun lock her. Heroic should be about team work too. I dont believe this is enough reason to nerf a skill.

Not to mention Agatio does not want to edit anymore skills I believe.

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
no -1 there are more things to abuse than just bramble tornado to stop dig

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
The skill costs chi making it not completely spammable. Get a wf to take her chi and someone to stun lock her. Heroic should be about team work too. I dont believe this is enough reason to nerf a skill.

Not to mention Agatio does not want to edit anymore skills I believe.

Mystic beat wb too-> nerf
W.e but wb does that -> nerf
I thought ppl got domgrath logic by now

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
get a life loser
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
whats a mystic? never seen/heard of those before :-\

Offline Asstute

Currently cooldown is 12 seconds

I suggest increasing this cooldown to 15 seconds

Why? Because certain Mystics such as Goldenwishes, and many others with "maximum" defense gears are virtually unkillable when fully buffed, and will sit in Heroic battle and single-handedly defend their chest by spamming Bramble Tornado.

It's such a big problem at this point that the only people who will most likely win the event is an assassin who's digging on tidal protection.

A small increase of 3 seconds more to the cooldown time would balance things out in my opinion, and would give people more of a chance to dig the chests instead of having some mystic spamming their sleep lysing plant, and spamming bramble-tornado. The CC ability of this class is nuts as is, and
having such a high frequency skill being used that will bypass anti-stun really makes the main task of this event difficult. Especially if there is more than one Mystic.
Demon Mighty Swing  :normal-1: Bypasses anti-stun, is high frequency, I find it annoying, and for these very amazingly well thought-out reasons, let's increase its cooldown from 6 seconds to 15 seconds  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
focus more on nerfing veno dude... they are the REAL problem... but +1 on that suggestion cause i dont play mystic
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Demon Mighty Swing  :normal-1: Bypasses anti-stun, is high frequency, I find it annoying, and for these very amazingly well thought-out reasons, let's increase its cooldown from 6 seconds to 15 seconds  :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:
ok as long as u dont touch sage mighty swing.... :normal-37:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

kitty stew

Demon Mighty Swing :normal-1: Bypasses anti-stun, is high frequency, I find it annoying, and for these very amazingly well thought-out reasons, let's increase its cooldown from 6 seconds to 15 seconds :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-1:

exactly what I was thinking 

+1 to this 

-1 to op 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
I honestly think it should be reduced from 12 to 8