• Forum Veteran
Nice vid.

Ps damn daniel was cringe pls no mo.  ;D
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
Dude that was great. music+9 Graphics+9pk+9 its at a speed i can watch and enjoy it. and i dont feel like im on meth trying to keep up. +9 from me!  :monkey-35:
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
#1 Legendary :police:  :-\ :-\
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Cant believe someone made a song of damn Daniel at 10:50 ish... Unbelievable. Any nice vid keep it up :police:
Thank you, bud. Can't hate the kid for being on his grind. In fact, some stores like Forever 21 now have a "Damn Daniel" cloths line loool
Nice vid.

Ps damn daniel was cringe pls no mo.  ;D
DAMN DANIEL!  :))
Dude that was great. music+9 Graphics+9pk+9 its at a speed i can watch and enjoy it. and i dont feel like im on meth trying to keep up. +9 from me!  :monkey-35:
Thanks Nexium :D
L E G E N D A R Y

#1 Legendary :police:  :-\ :-\

LEGENDARY :police:  

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
Being a forum warrior doesn't make up for the lack of individual skill you and many of your guildies possess

Bandwagoners act like Artifex didn't do the exact same thing when they were against Xpendable

Or do you all magically forget the SPEECHES you had in ventrilo which ended with everyone screaming

THIS IS ARTIFEX

lmfao

compared to other games pwi just doesnt require skill at all...i log on baked af and 1v1 people for fun, and that sounds pretty retarded, probably the reason why i didnt even download ventrilo so i guess i magically forgot those speeches because i never heard them lmae :police:

btw ruthless isnt any better with a different faction name above their head LOL

There was only one person who screamed that and it was Cody and I don't think this guy was even in artifex in those days. Atleast not that I remember.

i wasnt lol, i joined artifex extremely late after xpen was a guild

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran

btw ruthless isnt any better with a different faction name above their head LOL

There is about 14 ex-Ruthless members in Legendary out of 170. :-\

Pretty sure you have some ex-Ruthless in Apollumi as well, including the Ruthless leader.  :police:

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
It's not Ruthless bruh, and I'm unsure why that matters... Legendary is currently the only faction actively promoting pk :police:

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
There is about 14 ex-Ruthless members in Legendary out of 170. :-\

Pretty sure you have some ex-Ruthless in Apollumi as well, including the Ruthless leader.  :police:
Rekt as fk LOL
Dislike these new guilds

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
Nice pk vid+musics were cool and damn that permanent stun/immobilize with occult xD. Legendary rec seekers ? ;o
Insanitarius

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Nice pk vid+musics were cool and damn that permanent stun/immobilize with occult xD. Legendary rec seekers ? ;o
Psy broken lool

Offline Subz

• ❅Frosty❅
  • Characters: Taliehoe, Assisted, Subz
  • Faction: ❅Frosty❅
Do you mean a new pk era of sigging your entire fac when you lose a fight? because thats all Legendary does

oh and btw anyone have the vid of Dom showing up to a 1v1 with full buffs, then attacking randomly before the 1v1 started?
❅Frosty❅ Executor

Taliehoe - 150 sin

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Do you mean a new pk era of sigging your entire fac when you lose a fight? because thats all Legendary does

oh and btw anyone have the vid of Dom showing up to a 1v1 with full buffs, then attacking randomly before the 1v1 started?
You mean, when you guys lost and had to ally with  different guilds to take us down, then talk as if you were a challenge loool