The Dawn Of A New PK Era.

The Unconventional Psy.
Enjoy.
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2016, 01:09 am by Serology⌚

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Nice video was actually really nice watching , you might be the only psy out there making videos since Quinn is Away Q.Q . That Occult Ice in 1v1's etc is pretty good haha , well done  :normal-8: :normal-8:

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Nice video was actually really nice watching , you might be the only psy out there making videos since Quinn is Away Q.Q . That Occult Ice in 1v1's etc is pretty good haha , well done  :normal-8: :normal-8:
Yea, it seems like it. I was in pt with him the other day doing the Easter event lol. I've been trying to perfect that occult genie for a while and it looks like I got it finally completed! Thanks man :normal-4:

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Nice video Sero, enjoyed watching :)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Damn we're good. One of the best Psy's representing 

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
okayish gameplay if you wouldnt script....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Nice video Sero, enjoyed watching :)
Thank you Jessa! ^-^

Damn we're good. One of the best Psy's representing
Thanks Dom! PK wasn't very challenging tho

okayish gameplay if you wouldnt script....
It's a tool that's now widely accepted and used by nearly entire community, but thanks :tiger-4:

Offline mikeyjamez

• Characters: _Jamez_
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
LOL those barbs just wouldn't go down huh?! XD.... nice vid man. Work that occult ice! .... leaf dance is a nice touch to the genie. I like it
Dare to be different ^.^

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
LOL those barbs just wouldn't go down huh?! XD.... nice vid man. Work that occult ice! .... leaf dance is a nice touch to the genie. I like it
Yeah bro Lelel. That solid shield makes them tanky as fck, but same goes for me in white voodoo lool. I didn't know what else was strategically beneficial to put on it so I figured more crit pts is good!  ;D

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Cool video, occult+perma black voodoo is fun. Speed up it to 300%.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
why does everyone try to make some mind blowing title like "welcome to a new pk era" that is literally the cringiest thing ive ever seen its a game not some michael bay movie kid :police:

btw can u fix the link this is 2016

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
why does everyone try to make some mind blowing title like "welcome to a new pk era" that is literally the cringiest thing ive ever seen its a game not some michael bay movie kid :police:

Being a forum warrior doesn't make up for the lack of individual skill you and many of your guildies possess

Bandwagoners act like Artifex didn't do the exact same thing when they were against Xpendable

Or do you all magically forget the SPEECHES you had in ventrilo which ended with everyone screaming

THIS IS ARTIFEX

lmfao

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Being a forum warrior doesn't make up for the lack of individual skill you and many of your guildies possess

Bandwagoners act like Artifex didn't do the exact same thing when they were against Xpendable

Or do you all magically forget the SPEECHES you had in ventrilo which ended with everyone screaming

THIS IS ARTIFEX

lmfao
There was only one person who screamed that and it was Cody and I don't think this guy was even in artifex in those days. Atleast not that I remember. 

Offline Extra

• Head in the clouds
Cool video, occult+perma black voodoo is fun. Speed up it to 300%.
Father Menta has noticed me lol, thanks man. It wouldn't be enjoyable to watch if you can't follow the players movements.

Because those title keeps you coming here and posting comments as quoted above lool. Besides why change it when you just compared my video to a Michael Bay movie, I amean flattered ;)

THIS IS ARTIFEX

lmfao
LOOL
There was only one person who screamed that and it was Cody and I don't think this guy was even in artifex in those days. Atleast not that I remember.
Nah, I wasn't LOL. Was vibing in Warning :)

Offline Zenath

• Characters: Zenath Dualize
  • Faction: Tyrants
Cant believe someone made a song of damn Daniel at 10:50 ish... Unbelievable. Any nice vid keep it up :police: