Epic Perfect World

Domgrath Theory

cevans1290

So, everyone knows that Domgrath posts idiotic stuff. Alot.
Like does he ***ing sleep?

I think he does.

Supported By Domgrath
[/size]

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
+1                                                                                                                   

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Uh.... okay o.o

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
wew ? i see him as a GM tbh , he helps alot of people and he actually suggest alot of things , even tho there are some that are wierd , but he does something you barely do one time per year so instead you keep acting like you're really stupid. w.e  :normal-18:

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants

cevans1290

wew ? i see him as a GM tbh , he helps alot of people and he actually suggest alot of things , even tho there are some that are wierd , but he does something you barely do one time per year so instead you keep acting like you're really stupid. w.e  :normal-18:
you know this is a joke right?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
wew ? i see him as a GM tbh , he helps alot of people and he actually suggest alot of things , even tho there are some that are wierd , but he does something you barely do one time per year so instead you keep acting like you're really stupid. w.e  :normal-18:
I'd rather see Trump as president.

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
Young money Brick squad

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well yeah , even if this is a joke , i was not pointing my finger to you , recently i've seen alot of people blaming Domgrath but ye , sorry tho

kitty stew

domgrath the barbarian was born into a family of tiger wealth

born with a silver stick in his ass he used the wealth he had to make more wealth and make america great again

with a gut that spanned the manhattan skyline he devoured pizza rolls, bagel bites, hoho's, twinkies, and every other solid and liquid form of diabetes on the planet to save it from the mexicans

determined to be someone in a vast world of anonymous pixels, he slithered his way to the top of recent forum postcount to ensure no class would be too op.. except barbarians

in the end, he failed his objective, as the mighty liberal demon agatio was determined to keep archers beyond his reach, and so off to another game domgrath went, rumbling with a parting "peecha chakka no wookie boonowa tweepi solo? ho ho ho ho hooooo"

rip domgrath

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
agreed
Domgrath for GM2016

Offline VodkaFaerie

• Faerie
  • Characters: VodkaFaerie
  • Faction: Ƭy૨αทƬઽ
what.... wait.. what? :tiger-20: :tiger-20:
(Sig pending ETA: Blith)