• Moderated
no need to nerf barbs they are good as they are -1

kitty stew

+1 need more fur for tiger rug in front of my fireplace

nerf now

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
already showed their def n stuff to aga, he said he will find a solution for that; but i agree: their defence and attack is insanely dumb
For everyone in the thread who continued after this comment.

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
  • Faction: 10 INCHES
Lol I'm a barb and I want dmg nerfed my build is 1200 vit for the lawls and qqs and with just stomp stalking and zerk  axe I deal 20ks fighting full strength barbs is very broken in dmg plus knockdown.
you're a ***ing idiot and not evey barb have your gear saying that, you're pretty bad af too... 
Yes they should hurt but not 1 hitting ppl if they have devour on them
cause most of the time you're gonna have the chance to lock an ea in his atk gear.. you need crti zerk to kill and mostly you're not able to do it, you gotta be lucky, since its rare to catch an ea with no genie unless he's a bad ***. you're ***ing clueless af as always again....
I have the best DPH gear in the game (Full x3 Str honed to 11.11.11 With Gof x3 Range r8 Wep, I also have +4 atk lvl orns).
I think it should be nerfed, the other day I hit an ea (in good defence gear) 62k. I have also 1 hit people when I have been in full def gear, lots of times.  When I 1v1 I just tank and then keep trying to 1hit them (Its actually a lot of fun! ) but it inst how a 1v1 should be played.

and wtf you on? barbs should be tank not dd.. pfft dude are u high?

So yeah... +1 from me to nerf but please dont nerf so hard we cant kill anything :(

1- you hit so hard cause as u said u got best gear no barb have it, you even hit me hard.
2- you are clueless af, i can hook you up to 1v1 atleast 8 eas who are gonna make your life as a wb complete miserable you wont be able to tick.

you fully missed my point,a class ment to dd never hierod me,one that was ment to tank originally did,barbs dding is fine ,but they need a slight nerf because their damage is op
if you get heiroed by one of those skills its normal ancestral rage, which i doubt unless you had 0 def and you were clueless of it, or berserk wrath and it will most prolly 1 shot u if you are flying and it crti zerk, cause dmg gets tripled on air targets it also cost 2 sparks...... fukin clueless twat..
For everyone in the thread who continued after this comment.
shrugs disgusted by a community full of hypocrite twats l0l 

We play with the toys god bestow on us;'.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
you're a ***ing idiot and not evey barb have your gear saying that, you're pretty bad af too... cause most of the time you're gonna have the chance to lock an ea in his atk gear.. you need crti zerk to kill and mostly you're not able to do it, you gotta be lucky, since its rare to catch an ea with no genie unless he's a bad ***. you're ***ing clueless af as always again....1- you hit so hard cause as u said u got best gear no barb have it, you even hit me hard.
2- you are clueless af, i can hook you up to 1v1 atleast 8 eas who are gonna make your life as a wb complete miserable you wont be able to tick.
if you get heiroed by one of those skills its normal ancestral rage, which i doubt unless you had 0 def and you were clueless of it, or berserk wrath and it will most prolly 1 shot u if you are flying and it crti zerk, cause dmg gets tripled on air targets it also cost 2 sparks...... fukin clueless twat..shrugs disgusted by a community full of hypocrite twats l0l

Of course u will lose if u live by the idea
I should defeat w.e with gear made in 500ec
Go get 3x str pieces (5% of what we used is enough for full str wb) and rest spend in orns
Why doesnt Lock qq yet u do LOL
Anyhow aga said will fix it anyway so this is pointless

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
I have the best DPH gear in the game (Full x3 Str honed to 11.11.11 With Gof x3 Range r8 Wep, I also have +4 atk lvl orns).
I think it should be nerfed, the other day I hit an ea (in good defence gear) 62k. I have also 1 hit people when I have been in full def gear, lots of times.  When I 1v1 I just tank and then keep trying to 1hit them (Its actually a lot of fun! ) but it inst how a 1v1 should be played.

and wtf you on? barbs should be tank not dd.. pfft dude are u high?

So yeah... +1 from me to nerf but please dont nerf so hard we cant kill anything :(
That ea was me!  :'(

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
  • Characters: wasdfz - BigDKera - Supremacist - Cyberdkx - SUPREMACY -SirFuxYourGf
Of course u will lose if u live by the idea
I should defeat w.e with gear made in 500ec
Go get 3x str pieces (5% of what we used is enough for full str wb) and rest spend in orns
Why doesnt Lock qq yet u do LOL
Anyhow aga said will fix it anyway so this is pointless
cause lock got dumb gear, he contribute lots of his time and his gf in the game to get gear.

- non the less if you read my other posts i am not affected if barbs get nerfed ill still wreck all of you.. i am the only wb who uses 2x mdef ornies and still beats u ^^... 

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
cause lock got dumb gear, he contribute lots of his time and his gf in the game to get gear.

- non the less if you read my other posts i am not affected if barbs get nerfed ill still wreck all of you.. i am the only wb who uses 2x mdef ornies and still beats u ^^...
Nope ..

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol

" the only wb who uses x2 mdeff"
:'( :'( :'( :'(
*cries in corner*
*breaks best friend/brother bracelet*

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Bunch of QQin nerf or not you all still die ez pz i troll 99.9% of my fights and win 70% of them  ???is such thing even possible?  :police:yes it is need script to survive a WB troller i l0l every time  i destroy a endgame gear scripter with no effort ez game ez life 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I notice that everyone who disagrees with domgrath has no points or arguments in this thread, only insults.  :-X

Barbs damage is fine. Barbs pdef is also fine, any character in RPD/def gear is tanky lol. So the tank class in tank armor will be tanky. Catch em attack gear like you have to do with everyone else lol.
Pretty much this lmao

The only barb's that are saying this is OKAY are the ones who have either 

1) Sold their soul for donation materials
2) Donated over $1000 USD on one toon
3) Do absolutely nothing other than tank

tl;dr : Agatio isn't very smart when it comes to nerfing classes, we're doomed
Last Edit: Mar 29, 2016, 02:53 pm by ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

Offline Asstute

Pretty much this lmao

The only barb's that are saying this is OKAY are the ones who have either

1) Sold their soul for donation materials
2) Donated over $1000 USD on one toon
3) Do absolutely nothing other than tank

tl;dr : Domgrath isn't very smart when it comes to making suggestions, we're doomed

Last Edit: Mar 29, 2016, 03:52 pm by _Angel

kitty stew

Agatio isn't very smart when it comes to nerfing classes, we're doomed

then stop posting nerf threads Agatio listens to 

easy fix 

Offline ★Kera

• ★ ★ Supremacist ★ ★
" the only wb who uses x2 mdeff"
:'( :'( :'( :'(
*cries in corner*
*breaks best friend/brother bracelet*
we are one brother, talkin about you is like mentioning my self LOL,