Epic Perfect World

Disney Event!

Offline 2cnator

• #LonerWithABoner
  • Characters: JaMir
Do we have to pm the titles we want too ?? 

Angelica

Do we have to pm the titles we want too ??
After the event is done and i've posted your test scores, you can tell me which one you'd like :D
I think you need to wait for your results first.

Offline DeAnUs

• DeAnUs
  • Talk Back and You're Dead !
  • Characters: MyStiQ , DeAnUs, BuS
sent . . .done  . . . . 8)
!xox<DeAnUs>xox!

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Is the deadline at midnight?

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Introvert

http://prntscr.com/alx79h 
We get two of the same titles?

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Is the deadline at midnight?

Yup.

http://prntscr.com/alx79h
We get two of the same titles?
Yes, because a sidekick is a sidekick.
Also i thought perhaps Disney Minion, but then omg no more minions (+ they're not even Disney)

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yup.
Also i thought perhaps Disney Minion, but then omg no more minions (+ they're not even Disney)
What about Disney Tsum Tsum?

whale hunter

What about Disney Tsum Tsum?
no :normal-8:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Yup.

Disney Companion
Disney Friend
Disney Follower

Offline Introvert

Yup.
Idk just seems weird, the titles won't be tradable so we have two of the same titles.

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Looking at the titles, there are already plenty, all of which are amazing in my opinion. Ivory has spent so much of her time on this event in hopes it will be just as fun to enter into the challenge as it was for her to come up with each question on her own, which completely blows my mind #biggestdisneynerd xD So literally don't feel any need for other titles, what is wrong with what she has selected? :o

01.01.2016.♥

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Looking at the titles, there are already plenty, all of which are amazing in my opinion. Ivory has spent so much of her time on this event in hopes it will be just as fun to enter into the challenge as it was for her to come up with each question on her own, which completely blows my mind #biggestdisneynerd xD So literally don't feel any need for other titles, what is wrong with what she has selected? :o
Wasnt trying to change her stuff havent been up too long so still have sleep in my eyes. Thought she was asking for a diff title suggestion. I think Ivory is doing a brilliant job with this even tbh. So, excuse me for my ignorance :/

Offline Introvert

I didn't say there's anything wrong or that she should change it. I just thought it's odd to send two of the same titles, so instead she could just say 2+3 = Disney Sidekick. 
I meant no offense and you shouldn't have taken it that way, I think her titles are really cute, but instead of sending two titles, send one then but it goes for 2 or 3. I was just thinking out of a practical opinion. [If they were tradable, it would have been different because then one could be given to an alt or something.]

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Wasnt trying to change her stuff havent been up too long so still have sleep in my eyes. Thought she was asking for a diff title suggestion. I think Ivory is doing a brilliant job with this even tbh. So, excuse me for my ignorance :/
stating your opinion wasn't any ignorance babe 
plus we all know how hard ivory worked on the event and appreciate it 
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I didn't say there's anything wrong or that she should change it. I just thought it's odd to send two of the same titles, so instead she could just say 2+3 = Disney Sidekick.
I meant no offense and you shouldn't have taken it that way, I think her titles are really cute, but instead of sending two titles, send one then but it goes for 2 or 3. I was just thinking out of a practical opinion. [If they were tradable, it would have been different because then one could be given to an alt or something.]
Some people didn't hand in both hero and villain parts, or didn't have enough points, so for them it wouldn't double. :(