Epic Perfect World

Disney Event!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
You need to explain Part 4 then!
How is that one word wrong?!?!?
She did, Its Aristocatic not Aristocratic, its a pun, a word play. Or did you mean something else now? If so, sorry.
I didn't troll anyone, you misunderstood what i wrote :o
In my post i wrote what were the mistakes you guys made, and for some reason you thought i meant those were correct answers.

This. Sorry. 

Thank you for the Event btw, am really curious about the special title.
Oh also: do the winners get both the participation and the winner titles or only the winner titles?

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
rofl
can we send mail(now) with the titles + the name of the character we want the titles on?
btw thank you for the event and good job everyone
To clarify, you get to choose the title if you got over 18 points in Part 2, and you choose from Disney Hero, Prince, Heroine, Princess.
But yes, please do let me know.

You need to explain Part 4 then!
How is that one word wrong?!?!?

Most of you wrote aristocRatic, and since i love my word play (and also is the correct answer), it's aristocAtic, without the R :D
Get it? Like...cats....since it's....aristoCATS? >.>

May I still suggest a title for Part 4. for those who got 18+ answers, since there is none?
Title: Sound of Music
No, the titles are already made, and there won't be one for that part.

Thank you for the Event btw, am really curious about the special title.
Oh also: do the winners get both the participation and the winner titles or only the winner titles?
The winners also get the participation titles yes. Not the ET,ST and EC, they don't stack like that, but the titles yes.

Offline odomay

• Wanheda
  • Incarnate Director
  • Characters: Lzzy, Arida
  • Faction: Incarnate
I'm a bit disappointed that there won't be a title for Part 4 18+ correct, but anyways: Since we now got our 'grades', when can we expect to receive our rewards? :)

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
I'm a bit disappointed that there won't be a title for Part 4 18+ correct, but anyways: Since we now got our 'grades', when can we expect to receive our rewards? :)
I won't rush that part. I don't want to make any mistakes.
Plus there's a lot of people who need to tell me which title they want (for the ones that have 18+ points in Part 2).
So i need to wait for them, and then mail.
To make it short: A week or less.

cevans1290

0.5th of an answer away from the special title? Please shoot me in the face, shotgun preferred.  :police:
this lol..

PURGATORY

Since you're giving away 0,5 points and according to your "correct answer sheet" that your assessment was based on - it also had only one notion about granting 0,5 points, especially if there is only one chance to get 0,5 instead of 2 chances to make it one (1) - isn't it stupid to give out half points? It is still a cold comfort for people that have like 74,5p and helps them in no tangible way, on the contrary frustrates. Wouldn't it be reasonable also to round those half points up, so instead of 74,5 that is practically clueless nonsense it would be 75?
Last Edit: Apr 07, 2016, 02:04 pm by Damaged

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
Since you're giving away 0,5 points and according to your "correct answer sheet" that your assessment was based on - it also had only one notion about granting 0,5 points - isn't it stupid to give out half points? It is still a cold comfort for people that have like 74,5p and helps them in no other way, on the contrary frustrates. Wouldn't it be reasonable also to round those half points up, so instead of 74,5 that is practically clueless nosense it would be 75?
Alright, let me remove the half points people had so those that stacked and created extra points and put them over the 18+ mark will lose their titles.
There are quite a few of such cases. And a lot of questions i counted as sooooooort of correct and thus given 0.5 points.

They are not useless. I've given half points for a reason. Not to comfort people, but because I found it fair.
If you haven't, i'm sorry.

PURGATORY

Alright, let me remove the half points people had so those that stacked and created extra points and put them over the 18+ mark will lose their titles.
There are quite a few of such cases. And a lot of questions i counted as sooooooort of correct and thus given 0.5 points.

They are not useless. I've given half points for a reason. Not to comfort people, but because I found it fair.
If you haven't, i'm sorry.
My intention wasn't to steal points from anyone, on the contrary implement the idea of rounding. Whatever your decision is so bet it roflmao.
Also I did not even participate this event so my question was completely neutral and unbiased

Offline Danidv

• Old Player
0.5th of an answer away from the special title? Please shoot me in the face, shotgun preferred.  :police:
^
We should start a 74.5'ers club.

cevans1290

^
We should start a 74.5'ers club.
#1 Timmy

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
My intention wasn't to steal points from anyone, on the contrary implement the idea of rounding. Whatever your decision is so bet it roflmao.
Also I did not even participate this event so my question was completely neutral and unbiased

Rounding would not make sense in a points system. If she never did the 0.5 points you would still not have that title, therefore it does not affect you. 'I was 1 point away' and 'I was a half point away' are practically the same. I'm sorry to everyone that was so close to the title but there's no use blaming Ivory.

Offline Synamon

• Characters: *.:。.✿`°¤,¸.•*
Rounding would not make sense in a points system. If she never did the 0.5 points you would still not have that title, therefore it does not affect you. 'I was 1 point away' and 'I was a half point away' are practically the same. I'm sorry to everyone that was so close to the title but there's no use blaming Ivory.
I don't think he was trying to say she did the points system wrong. I think he was asking why she didn't just round up the points that were .5 away to the next number. Regardless of how many points they were away from THAT special title... 
Thank you Meline♥ for qt avatar!

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I don't think he was trying to say she did the points system wrong. I think he was asking why she didn't just round up the points that were .5 away to the next number. Regardless of how many points they were away from THAT special title...

I explained it to him on Skype. He just misunderstood. ^-^

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
It seems to me that it was the gms who misunderstood rather than him

Wouldn't it be reasonable also to round those half points up, so instead of 74,5 that is practically clueless nonsense it would be 75?
?? ?? ??
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
It seems to me that it was the gms who misunderstood rather than him
?? ?? ??
It was a miscommunication on both ends, his and mine.
This subject is now over, nothing more to be said :D