• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tyroth

Offline DoctorButcher

• Faction: ArchEnemy
Nice video mate ;) was funny and easy pk :P

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
Ehm ... you make 1000 x Jumps and USE 2-3 Times HF ... idk what you try  ?  , OK xD but we won 7 Times where is the full video ... and dont put the name from Ducks in your video that was 2-3 PPl from ducks and you make them to full Guild sig XD GG Cut the Moments from 3 Hours fight in 10 min ...
idk you are not killing 1 Player and ... i think you try support but i can see only a Bm he try to surive his self  :normal-43:

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
Ehm ... you make 1000 x Jumps and USE 2-3 Times HF ... idk what you try  ?  , OK xD but we won 7 Times where is the full video ... and dont put the name from Ducks in your video that was 2-3 PPl from ducks and you make them to full Guild sig XD GG Cut the Moments from 3 Hours fight in 10 min ...
idk you are not killing 1 Player and ... i think you try support but i can see only a Bm he try to surive his self  :normal-43:
Just stop crying man. You lost before sigged out to tournament, you lost when you came back because you couldn't win that either. Stick to your own videos if you need to cry, you seem good at that, so post your own version of THIS pk. Now drop it woofer.

Ot nice video
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
and dont put the name from Ducks in your video that was 2-3 PPl from ducks and you make them to full Guild sig

you should go to legendaries vid and see 23 ae there they called us too AE on the vid so i made it a tie :)
also i had to go earlier cuz i do have a life away from epw meybe somthing u dont understand but its oke i love ur tears
and im just happy jumping idk if it made u mad but i will contineu especialy for you :)
btw there whas a full pt of ducks and just allot sz after 1 wipe 
happy easter
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2016, 10:43 pm by Tyroth

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Just stop crying man. You lost before sigged out to tournament, you lost when you came back because you couldn't win that either. Stick to your own videos if you need to cry, you seem good at that, so post your own version of THIS pk. Now drop it woofer.

Ot nice video
:normal-2:
thank you 

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Great review you should try reporter profession :normal-42:
OT nice video as usual mate and the pk was for sure a lot of fun.

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
Great review you should try reporter profession :normal-42:
OT nice video as usual mate and the pk was for sure a lot of fun.
yeah i should try some new stuff  :normal-49:
and ty good pt leader as usual  :monkey-42:

Offline KitsuneBi

• FoxFire
  • #SayNoToRedDotsOnMap
  • Characters: KitsuneBi
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
That pk when you die once cause the charm ran out and there was a ducks archer on your tail :))
Kuddos for our EPs, especially Vivi and Lysis, awesome work <3

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
notice how every ae video only shows allies
and numbers  :o

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
nice video  :-* pk was awesome as always

Offline Tyroth

• Forum Veteran
That pk when you die once cause the charm ran out and there was a ducks archer on your tail :))
Kuddos for our EPs, especially Vivi and Lysis, awesome work <3
ikr and our ep's did so great i told my bby to <3
nice video  :-* pk was awesome as always

yes idd whas mucho fun :) 
notice how every ae video only shows allies
and numbers  :o
yeah we growed nice and yea allies wanna pk to :D

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3

Ot nice video
dude dont talk here with big Mouth i droped all player in 1vs1 and 1vs2 in your Faction ... we wiped your faction alll Time in Pk you need to call all Time art of war and still you cant beat us ... Bue and the best Joke is ... you Guys suckt in 1vs1 too .. and tournament you idiot i sold mine tittel you will i show you or i send you with screen from tournament ?  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: 

Offline Moses

• Agatio's promise
  • 63 68 69 61 72 61 <3
and dont put the name from Ducks in your video that was 2-3 PPl from ducks and you make them to full Guild sig

you should go to legendaries vid and see 23 ae there they called us too AE on the vid so i made it a tie :)
also i had to go earlier cuz i do have a life away from epw meybe somthing u dont understand but its oke i love ur tears
and im just happy jumping idk if it made u mad but i will contineu especialy for you :)
btw there whas a full pt of ducks and just allot sz after 1 wipe
happy easter
dude stfu in legendary video he or She KILLING PLAYER you use only 2-3 time HF and make 5 Stuns and think this is good video  :normal-2: :normal-2: