Epic Perfect World

Kitty Form for Venos

Offline 👑

• Blah blah blah
So cuuuttee! Btw thanks for sharing your work on public. Cheers! <3  :D

Offline δεlιlαh

So cuuuttee! Btw thanks for sharing your work on public. Cheers! <3  :D
I second this..thank you for sharing your work :)

sαgε mψsτιc

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
  • The best things happen in the dark
My 7zip isn't letting me open it D: It actually does this quite often, not sure why. Technology hates me.

Avy by 🌠Habits / Siggy by ßlith♡

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
My 7zip isn't letting me open it D: It actually does this quite often, not sure why. Technology hates me.

worked fine for me, not sure how to help you here :(

PURGATORY

Give me black panther pls  ???

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
Apparently I had an old crappy 7zip or whatever, so I uninstalled and got a new one, and it worked just fine =P But...now I'm in-game running around with my hella cute kitty form....and there's naked people everywhere. When I "Player Info" them, it says they're wearing fash, but it's not showing up on my screen lool. Not even my own fashion is showing atm.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Apparently I had an old crappy 7zip or whatever, so I uninstalled and got a new one, and it worked just fine =P But...now I'm in-game running around with my hella cute kitty form....and there's naked people everywhere. When I "Player Info" them, it says they're wearing fash, but it's not showing up on my screen lool. Not even my own fashion is showing atm.

That is very odd umm are you sure you copy pasted both Models.pck and Models.pkx and they went over with out a problem also the file is v145 so you need to patch the game to latest for some fash to show up

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
Give me black panther pls  ???
afk

I second this..thank you for sharing your work :)
NP Glad you like it

So cuuuttee! Btw thanks for sharing your work on public. Cheers! <3  :D
XD glad you liky

Now, go make one for bat GO GO LMAOOOO ( i'm srs.)
Hi Srs i´m afk

Offline Grimmy

• Lurker
Yes I copied both and yes I patched the client. Am I supposed to re-add the models.pck and models.pkx files after patching and open it with the batch? (like I do for custom UI's)

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
Yes I copied both and yes I patched the client. Am I supposed to re-add the models.pck and models.pkx files after patching and open it with the batch? (like I do for custom UI's)

urm nope if you have custom UI made from russian UI youd have to make backup of your UI in the client (surfaces,interfaces.pck) copy the downloaded files in the element folder patch it with the launcher and then add the UI back and then on youd open the game with the batch files but purely for the UI because these are fully compadible with the EPW files patcher

Offline Blademasters

• The Creator
  • Characters: Blademasters
Not bad, I can see how you did this lol ;)

I made a black panther form for barbs but didn't keep it due to slight altering of legs messed of the normal bone data thus causing a limping retarded wildcat.

I made that, click image to see more.

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
REAL lion for WB pls all we got is some alien looking fur thing :"(

PURGATORY

Not bad, I can see how you did this lol ;)

I made a black panther form for barbs but didn't keep it due to slight altering of legs messed of the normal bone data thus causing a limping retarded wildcat.
lmao sounds just like domgrath

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
I love this kitty but unfortunately...I had to only use it for a while....because when I added it to game the new fash and weaps etc from last  patch don't show up lmao... my veno was pantsless and hairless.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
I love this kitty but unfortunately...I had to only use it for a while....because when I added it to game the new fash and weaps etc from last  patch don't show up lmao... my veno was pantsless and hairless.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
make a new folder copy your surfaces.pck and interfaces.pck files there run the updates with patcher once done just put your UI back in and launch with the batch file i think you are using a russian UI still right?