Epic Perfect World

Remove Chann Bless from Archer

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I legit thought this was another Domgrath suggestion...

-1 anyway
I did too.

Anyways, Remove everything from EA, including fliers and mounts. Only then will they be balanced.

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants
You're basicly making this thread because you died to a few EAs while you kill many others and just want those few nerfed and the rest to suffer too, that's nice I guess.

here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Hello.

Good Day.

actually it's Much Better to Remove -10% cahnneling bless from ea Totaly or atleast in Playoff event or in duel.
because its really making Bigg diffrent and unfair with that bless So please if possible Solve this problem.
thanks.
No. No reason to remove it just cus you can't win 1 ea in 1v1

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Marika

Nope, cus u can 1 shot EA
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2016, 11:01 am by Marika

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WTF IS THIS EMO LIKE INSURGENT SAID

In the rest i agree
ik dude LMFAO
i told u he is emo dont take him srs xd

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
blessing is okay.... remove mag rings way better....
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

infernchidhu

-1 anyway
same 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Omg stop this kind of threads , You Gms better make rules about new threads tbh. I know players needs to make new suggestions , but this is going too far -.- , there is atleast 2-3 threads daily about this kind of sh1t to remove a piece of gear from ea , wb , whatever. Just remove whole gear from everyone and we all pk with NPC gear , we craft them and get good status , le goooooooooo. 

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
-1, but guys seriously, calm the fck down already. It was just a suggestion made for game pretty much ever single one of you claims to not give a fck about anyways. Don't stress.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
+1 because i can

Offline Joey

• Joey
  • Characters: Joey
Lower geared archers that barely have 2xCT per rank 8 piece are fair because they can kill people as well as dying fast (like an archer should). Currently people like Burdette (not many people) have 99% base channel in an attack weapon allowing them to cast skills in reaction faster to avoid damage. With channel over 90% an archer can sit at range and easily stack skills to kill a player without even ticking their charm.

I understand that this is only a few archers who have this totally broken channel so the best way to balance it would be to put a cap on the archer channel like sin attack speed is capped at 4.00. Like krieg said in the playoffs fighting a archer with 9% per rank 8 piece isn't fair as they can pretty much charm bypass anyone with ease. They are also not squishy like an archer should be because of scripting in to full defense gears.

I understand its a very minor amount of archers who have reached this level of gear however fighting them myself is impossible and I lose without even landing a single hit, this isn't balanced.

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu

-1 anyway
For once I do agree lmao

OT:
-1, suck it up  ;)

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Lower geared archers that barely have 2xCT per rank 8 piece are fair because they can kill people as well as dying fast (like an archer should). Currently people like Burdette (not many people) have 99% base channel in an attack weapon allowing them to cast skills in reaction faster to avoid damage. With channel over 90% an archer can sit at range and easily stack skills to kill a player without even ticking their charm.

I understand that this is only a few archers who have this totally broken channel so the best way to balance it would be to put a cap on the archer channel like sin attack speed is capped at 4.00. Like krieg said in the playoffs fighting a archer with 9% per rank 8 piece isn't fair as they can pretty much charm bypass anyone with ease. They are also not squishy like an archer should be because of scripting in to full defense gears.

I understand its a very minor amount of archers who have reached this level of gear however fighting them myself is impossible and I lose without even landing a single hit, this isn't balanced.
Bro where is sin atk speed capped at 4.0?
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*