Remove Chann Bless from Archer

Offline ☠Kriegsgott☠

• Sne☠BaktaSh☠Sina
  • Persian Live in dubai
  • Characters: ☠Kriegsgott☠
  • Faction: Artifex-Outcasts
Hello.

Good Day.

actually it's Much Better to Remove -10% cahnneling bless from ea Totaly or atleast in Playoff event or in duel.
because its really making Bigg diffrent and unfair with that bless So please if possible Solve this problem.
thanks.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
 Selfish suggestion, seeing as most EAs aren't geared to the extent of those playoffs EAs

Offline GINJO

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Tarci - Ginjones
  • Faction: Akatsuki克
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK WTF IS THIS EMO LIKE INSURGENT SAID

In the rest i agree
Last Edit: Mar 25, 2016, 06:12 am by GINJO

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
niga what rofl are you okay lmfao

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
niga what rofl are you okay lmfao
this oh my
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
I'm glad you asked that, I actually do know the difficulty of getting -channel on all r8 pieces.

Arcane chest -chan% 3.34%
Archer chest -chan% 7.34%

220% easier to get on archer than arcane classes for top.

Arcane pants -chan% 3.91
Archer pants -chan% 7.78%

198% easier to get on archer than arcane classes for pants.

Arcane shoes -chan% 2.84%
Archer shoes -chan% 7.54%

260% easier to get on archer than on arcane classes for boots.

All of these pieces recieve the same 1 to 3 channel boosts, it just happens to be on average 226% easier overall to get on archer than on every single arcane classs.

Arcane sleeves can get up to -6 channel where as archers sleeves are still stuck with -3, however the chances are so abysmally low that I believe there are only 2 arcanes on the server with it. Can't say the same about archer sleeves. Truth be told as a mage, I would rather have EA's % on all my armor than what I do have, especially on sleeves where the chances of getting x3 channel sleeves skyrockets.

Arcane sleeves -chan% 0.45%
Archer sleeves -chan% 8.16%

Roughly 18 times more likely. I would LOVE to have -9 sleeves over -6 tbh. And -9 is still FAR more likely than -12 archer vs arcane rolls. Furthermore archers are now the only non arcane class to use magic rings, as well as having a unique blessing with -10 channel. Making their -channel in r8 potential equal to that of a well geared demon wizard in r8 with quaff, the only difference of course being that demon mages must use 1 spark to keep their channel at that level. Where as archers are free to idle in it. With no cost to chi, in attack weapon and still have greater channel than arcanes due to the much easier -chan% on armor, access to magic rings, and a custom blessing with -channel. In fact, even the few 0.0051%ers who HAVE ended up with double channel arcane sleeves still end up with overall inferior channel to archers vs their x3 -chan armors and blessing.

Now, something there doesn't seem right to me, personally. Can't call clerics metal mages anymore, archers muscled in and stole the nickname.  :-[

Also, you're wrong about burdette being the only one with stacked channel. As you can see, it's over twice as likely to end up with that armor on archer than any arcane. So, archers hold the magic rings, and the best -channeling when stacked up against even top tier geared arcanes.

It does strike me as strange that an LA class which also has access to easier -channel than any arcane also gets its own special -cast blessing on top of that, tbh.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I legit thought this was another Domgrath suggestion...

-1 anyway
First of all, why is this thread in Media section?
Second, this thread should be in Off-topic section. 

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Dafaq, people have so many wonderful suggestions these days  :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
Nerf threads like a ***ing plague these days.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
Nerf threads like a ***ing plague these days.
spot on

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
im on a mission to rip a fattest vape

Offline Ormin

Hello.

Good Day.

actually it's Much Better to Remove -10% cahnneling bless from ea Totaly or atleast in Playoff event or in duel.
because its really making Bigg diffrent and unfair with that bless So please if possible Solve this problem.
thanks.
My dear friend.
You sound just like yet another player who
doesn't know how to fight archers.
Blessing was ADDED TO SOLVE A PROBLEM.
If it's removed, the problem will come back.
Your options are to learn how to fight them,
or to make one.
"Solving the problem" by bringing it back will not solve anything.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
I'm glad you asked that, I actually do know the difficulty of getting -channel on all r8 pieces.

Arcane chest -chan% 3.34%
Archer chest -chan% 7.34%

220% easier to get on archer than arcane classes for top.

Arcane pants -chan% 3.91
Archer pants -chan% 7.78%

198% easier to get on archer than arcane classes for pants.

Arcane shoes -chan% 2.84%
Archer shoes -chan% 7.54%

260% easier to get on archer than on arcane classes for boots.

All of these pieces recieve the same 1 to 3 channel boosts, it just happens to be on average 226% easier overall to get on archer than on every single arcane classs. 

Arcane sleeves can get up to -6 channel where as archers sleeves are still stuck with -3, however the chances are so abysmally low that I believe there are only 2 arcanes on the server with it. Can't say the same about archer sleeves. Truth be told as a mage, I would rather have EA's % on all my armor than what I do have, especially on sleeves where the chances of getting x3 channel sleeves skyrockets.

Arcane sleeves -chan% 0.45%
Archer sleeves -chan% 8.16%

Roughly 18 times more likely. I would LOVE to have -9 sleeves over -6 tbh. And -9 is still FAR more likely than -12 archer vs arcane rolls. Furthermore archers are now the only non arcane class to use magic rings, as well as having a unique blessing with -10 channel. Making their -channel in r8 potential equal to that of a well geared demon wizard in r8 with quaff, the only difference of course being that demon mages must use 1 spark to keep their channel at that level. Where as archers are free to idle in it. With no cost to chi, in attack weapon and still have greater channel than arcanes due to the much easier -chan% on armor, access to magic rings, and a custom blessing with -channel. In fact, even the few 0.0051%ers who HAVE ended up with double channel arcane sleeves still end up with overall inferior channel to archers vs their x3 -chan armors and blessing. 

Now, something there doesn't seem right to me, personally. Can't call clerics metal mages anymore, archers muscled in and stole the nickname.  :-[

Also, you're wrong about burdette being the only one with stacked channel. As you can see, it's over twice as likely to end up with that armor on archer than any arcane. So, archers hold the magic rings, and the best -channeling when stacked up against even top tier geared arcanes.

u missed something, which makes archers better casters than a class like wizards.
they dont have 1 - 1.5 sec Casting animation time like wizards have.
so even if u get -99% channeling on wizard, u still wont be able to be instant cast like how archer do, cuz ur casting wont be reduced atall. 
i dont have any problem with archers, they are one of best DD classes. (i can say a good balanced class which doesnt need any nerf, just the fact that they cast better than wizards is lame :)) 
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
For those who are wondering why he made this thread, krieg keeps losing to me in playoffs and blames my ct