Epic Perfect World

Easter Egg Hunt (Finished)

Angelica

when are we getting the rewards? its been 10 days already.
It's probably delayed so much because of all the people who just won't respond to Chocolate's messages and she didn't want to take their rewards away.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
I will be sending them soon but there is alot to send and I need to organise it very precisely so nothing gets messed up. Patience please. I did say at the end of the event that it would be about 2 weeks before I send the rewards.

Offline δεlιlαh

I will be sending them soon but there is alot to send and I need to organise it very precisely so nothing gets messed up. Patience please. I did say at the end of the event that it would be about 2 weeks before I send the rewards.
tyt Chocolate :)

sαgε mψsτιc

Offline sadist

• The Sadist
  • Characters: TheSadist,
  • Faction: AlfaHelix

I did contact a few people on your list that I assumed were the same 'in game' person, turns out I was right. Some people don't look at forums. So, maybe a System message, letting most non-forum reader's know, to check and make sure, would be advisable. This is only a suggestion.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33220.msg486129#msg486129

Updated this post. Please check it.

I will be sending those whose completed info I have very soon. Hopefully they will all be sent tomorrow* (made plans tonight), if nothing comes up.
Thanks for your patience.

I did contact a few people on your list that I assumed were the same 'in game' person, turns out I was right. Some people don't look at forums. So, maybe a System message, letting most non-forum reader's know, to check and make sure, would be advisable. This is only a suggestion.

I will do that now, thanks for the tip. ^-^

PLEASE REMEMBER. If you chose the Bunny title you will not get it until it is fixed (next main patch). It could take a while.
Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016, 04:29 pm by Chocolate

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=33220.msg486129#msg486129

Updated this post. Please check it.

I will be sending those whose completed info I have very soon. Hopefully they will all be sent tomorrow* (made plans tonight), if nothing comes up.
Thanks for your patience.

I will do that now, thanks for the tip. ^-^

PLEASE REMEMBER. If you chose the Bunny title you will not get it until it is fixed (next main patch). It could take a while.
Will we wait for all our rewards or just the bunny title?

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Will we wait for all our rewards or just the bunny title?
just the bunny I assume.
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
just the bunny I assume.
Yep, this.

I've sent all the base rewards to those who got 10+golden egg (1k ec, 200 st, 7et). I'm going to start sending titles now.
Please don't message me or the other staff that you haven't received your reward, 'but your friend did' or something, until I am completely done. Thank you!

ec/et/st - sent
Cottontail - sent
Hoppy - sent
Rabbit - sent
Chick - sent
Bunny - will be sent after main patch
Last Edit: Apr 09, 2016, 07:48 pm by Chocolate

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
Yep, this.

I've sent all the base rewards to those who got 10+golden egg (1k ec, 200 st, 7et). I'm going to start sending titles now.
Please don't message me or the other staff that you haven't received your reward, 'but your friend did' or something, until I am completely done. Thank you!
basically just be patient guise, she has a lot too send and cant mess up ^-^
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
wannabe support member xd

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
wannabe support member xd
shush post farming teru Embarrassed  I'm just supporting my gurl chocolate.
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
shush post farming teru Embarrassed  I'm just supporting my gurl chocolate.

:normal-8:

Yeah, there's alot that could mess up. I already did... sent 7 cottontail titles to >alot< of people. Since I can't really fix this i'll send 7 of each title for the rest too. They can't be traded, just account stashed so I don't think this is a big problem.

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну

Yeah, there's alot that could mess up. I already did... sent 7 cottontail titles to >alot< of people. Since I can't really fix this i'll send 7 of each title for the rest too. They can't be traded, just account stashed so I don't think this is a big problem.
ah so we get 7 of each title? I think people would love the fact every chara on their account can have it
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
ah so we get 7 of each title? I think people would love the fact every chara on their account can have it
Yeees! I stashed a cottontail title to my veno and changed her to a bunny right after i got the titles!

Angelica

7 bunny titles, asadafasfaggaf