Epic Perfect World

Just add the stormbringer and dusbklade .. cmon

• : D

Well just checking back, i see still no Stormbringers YET!! I played main PWI for over 9 years I came to Epic for a Level 150 stormbringer. brought over 80 cash  players from main PWI for same reason, I was paying over $ 500.00 + a month in this game. The money is not the problem Why keep saying new class is coming if its not. just be true one way or the other. yes or no. I stoped playing but still have a few toons in game me and my money and other players will be back when new classes come. I love this game and I do thank you for a GREAT server and a great management teem. I just got tired of the run around about new classes thank you and I do hope to see you soon, have a great day. :)
then go back on pwi if you want stormbringer
as you can see nobody(mostly the old players, ofc) likes the idea of adding the new classes because it will just make the old classes useless af + I think agatio doesn't even have the files for this big patch, as much as I know
and to be honest, I don't know where you got the idea that GMs or people said something like: yes, we will bring the patch to this server on the whatever day. None said that lmao
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
  • Bah-weep-graghnah-weep-ninni-bong
  • Characters: Maloth, Aceso

I was paying over $ 500.00 + a month in this game.
:monkey-16: i need a sugar momma please

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
you dont understand lmao, it's a matter of copy right, need authentication to use files and frankly no private server has them if so i'd really like to know, and when and if agatio gets the files, so will other dev's,...so yea, if you dont like it go play real sv 

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
you dont understand lmao, it's a matter of copy right, need authentication to use files and frankly no private server has them if so i'd really like to know, and when and if agatio gets the files, so will other dev's,...so yea, if you dont like it go play real sv
Even if he had the files right now it would take another 3-4 months to balance the classes with r8r as endgame and it may take longer if
testers are gonna be amaterus like last time

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
i've seen at least one private server with them

Opulence

I don't understand why so many get hung up on the PWI franchise.
I like EPW, but a good idea would be to invest your time into other things until the new content can be available.
Just let that shiet goooooooo.

:police:

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
i've seen at least one private server with them
feel free to link to me in pm.... and dont link me the russian offial server...

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
play official sever , or check xtremetop100 , they have one sever has stormbringer and dusbklade

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
play official sever , or check xtremetop100 , they have one sever has stormbringer and dusbklade
It's pretty much just as sht as official but have 97% less people  :))
Files are not around guys, can't do sht about it
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline IMN666

• Poor, Ugly, Happy
feel free to link to me in pm.... and dont link me the russian offial server...
idk what the hell it is. i played it for like 10 minutes. just look on the server listings

Offline Aloha

• Old Player
It's pretty much just as sht as official but have 97% less people  :))
Files are not around guys, can't do sht about it
yeah , i played it around 2 hours and the exp rate pretty low , just for ppl who likes private sv to test new classes and instances.

Offline iPuPPET

• Y So SeRiOuS?
  • [SmilE]
  • Characters: iPuPPET
  • Faction: ArtOFWar
:monkey-1: one fine day:opens Epw,
server patch updates,
finds "log in" screen changed,
EPw Eclipse,
Logs in,
Creates a toon (Sb/Db),

Only to find that there are only two class existing in the entire map.
No EGs,No Wing Elfs,No Untameds,No TBs online.
:tiger-16:
Logs out Epw,
Smash the keyboard by the face,
:tiger-34:
Goes to sleep.
This will,and happen if the new class are added.

Caution:never smash the keyboard with your faces,May effects facial structures.Tysm  :monkey-1:
Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 02:52 am by iPuPPET

kitty stew

-1 wait until they all leave then bring it just to troll

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline UnknownS

• OPPPPPPPPPPPPP
  • Characters: Healios
Imagine the new classes with scripts  :)) :))