Epic Perfect World

A few questions not for the public

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
So we know.. Please feel free to speak your mind about these or other things that you think need to be brought up.

Are you going to bring here to this server or are you going bring all the 1.4.4 stuff and classes here to this one ?

Again.. Momento, JeBaCiCa and MageTank are all WAY out of line in world chat last night and on forums.. I hope you got my message and read the chat logs.. However if you do something to 1 of them.. something needs to be done to all 3 of them in some sort of punishment.. MageTank is pushing to far as well. It's all fine and dandy to ignore them to a point, but when they start bashing Agatio after he logs off and the server and everything else. It's time to say Enough. I wont give out warnings any more for mutes for them.

As far as Lilly goes.. I'm to the point I'm feeling I don't care who knows who my "alt" is.. because Momo is still telling people in world chat, guild chat and pms because of Evolution. Again last night was the Gm Online, Gm in the area.. and I'm getting Pm's all the time about it as well. of course I deny it but still.  Then today I was talking to NumbNutz and JeBa told him I was a Gm because but didn't which one I am.

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
I stand by Lilly when it comes to Momento, Jeba, and Mage. They are all geting way to out of hand and they are starting to bash all the GMs. Among that the posts Momento keeps making on the forums is really upsetting the community and REALLY NEEDS TO BE DEALT WITH. This needs to stop here all 3 need to go or else there will be more issues then them.
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Btw.. Anyway you can make the Mystical Tome pages stackable ? I mean more to a stack then 38.. My bank is overflowing :( Is it possible to stack them up to 1k pages or something ?

Offline Zapp

• Retired Staff Member
I also agree. Players do things because they think they won't get punished. Maybe if we punish them properly then maybe they will calm down a bit. That is just my opinion though.

Angelica

Yeah, and I guess the "spawn them in the middle of the ocean" won't work, since they can just tele out.  :P

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Momento has been punished and hopefully we won't see him again but due to his not-fixed IP I doubt it a bit, lol

Offline Epica

• Old Player
Lilly, the tome pages cant stack more :/ or dupe glitch will activate. make an alt acc or something :/ or make tomes lol

about the drama, theres drama everywhere, sad to say but kids r kids ;) and cuz they know who ur alt is, or main or wateva, they get jealous...so what kids do is.....flame till they get the attention by knowing who u r :)

im not so active atm but i keep my eyes here ;) since im finishing my database for FF soon to be released + running my company <.< + wife (this one keeps my time at the fullest lol).

anyway, how to solve this is what Ag did, block the IP but as he said, due to some programs it will be hard to keep him away, what u can do is keep an eye open and try to figure who he is, the chars he create, etc. shouldnt be hard :) he will keep flaming u and talk crap around lol

Offline Epica

• Old Player
oh and btw Agatio, even if they donate money, dont step back on the punishment. dont do like PWI lol break rules always worth the punishment  ;)

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Well we were talking alot in guild chat today about this the only reason momento knows who i am is because Evolution told him before he got fired.. Evo told about 5-6 people when I first became a gm.  Momento never donated a dime to his toon evolution did from his other account which is why momo acts the way he does. As far as i know he only has momo but uses Jeba to farm or at least use to.

Tome pages i just made the 2nd part to the pan gu so i just need to make the 3rd section then ill have my 2nd pan gu made lol. So i just need to farm a bit more then ill be done.