Epic Perfect World

Restrict MDEF Rings from EA

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Here are a few points as to why your argument about EA's is going to fall apart:

• EA's, while in a full defense set, cannot be "insta-cast" (as you so mention in your post). No matter what you say, even with "scripting", a decent player can time stuns so that an EA can get instantly melted in channy gear. I've seen it done before.
  • What do you classify as "fully geared" on the magic class? You've mentioned before that try-hard geared players should be nerfed simply because your average gear cannot equivalate.
  • If that's the same Toby I'm thinking of, he's been fully geared (the right definition of those two words) for probably years now and knows how to play his class. Therefore, not random. And even if he isn't the same Toby, there's still your definition of "random." Good PKers aren't always going to be known or get involved in World Chat drama on the daily, so yes, there's a significantly high probability that a "random" EA can be a good EA.
  • Using both magic rings severely reduces EA accuracy, in case you forgot the many times we tested how much my stun/aim low failed even with pdef rings. On a class that misses their stuns or their stuns don't proc half the time, that's a huge handicap (and don't even attempt to bring your retarded barb knock-down into this, considering you don't need your knock-down to actually live through anything).
  • Arguing that they're supposed to be glass-cannons on a server full of def-camping scripters is the most ridiculous sentiment I have ever heard. If this is your only argument, I implore you to use the same logic towards other classes that are supposed to equate to EA in squishiness and double the length of your thread to include them and their new found tankiness in your calculations.

Stop trying to ruin the server because of your fractured ideals. You've created nerf threads about literally every single class except your own, which you have complained about wanting buffed multiple times. Seriously, you should be banned from making suggestions.  :rolleyes:

/endrant

You're talking to a Trump supporter.
What more do you expect other than contradiction, flaws, lack of supporting, and logical arguments?

If EA rings were going to get restricted, I'm pretty sure Aga would've restricted them for EAs when he restricted rings for other classes. It's apparent he saw a reason not to.
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2016, 02:22 am by Cαռɗу

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Here are a few points as to why your argument about EA's is going to fall apart:

• EA's, while in a full defense set, cannot be "insta-cast" (as you so mention in your post). No matter what you say, even with "scripting", a decent player can time stuns so that an EA can get instantly melted in channy gear. I've seen it done before.
  • What do you classify as "fully geared" on the magic class? You've mentioned before that try-hard geared players should be nerfed simply because your average gear cannot equivalate.
  • If that's the same Toby I'm thinking of, he's been fully geared (the right definition of those two words) for probably years now and knows how to play his class. Therefore, not random. And even if he isn't the same Toby, there's still your definition of "random." Good PKers aren't always going to be known or get involved in World Chat drama on the daily, so yes, there's a significantly high probability that a "random" EA can be a good EA.
  • Using both magic rings severely reduces EA accuracy, in case you forgot the many times we tested how much my stun/aim low failed even with pdef rings. On a class that misses their stuns or their stuns don't proc half the time, that's a huge handicap (and don't even attempt to bring your retarded barb knock-down into this, considering you don't need your knock-down to actually live through anything).
  • Arguing that they're supposed to be glass-cannons on a server full of def-camping scripters is the most ridiculous sentiment I have ever heard. If this is your only argument, I implore you to use the same logic towards other classes that are supposed to equate to EA in squishiness and double the length of your thread to include them and their new found tankiness in your calculations.

Stop trying to ruin the server because of your fractured ideals. You've created nerf threads about literally every single class except your own, which you have complained about wanting buffed multiple times. Seriously, you should be banned from making suggestions.  :rolleyes:

/endrant
ur bad didn't read get good play some and then speak2me thx

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
ur bad didn't read get good play some and then speak2me thx
[10:08:58 PM] X: LOL goodness
[10:09:00 PM] X: he gonna be all
[10:09:04 PM] X: y u so bad XDDDDD
[10:09:08 PM] X: and give no quality feedback

How pathetically predictable of you.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
[10:08:58 PM] X: LOL goodness
[10:09:00 PM] X: he gonna be all
[10:09:04 PM] X: y u so bad XDDDDD
[10:09:08 PM] X: and give no quality feedback

How pathetically predictable of you.
gitg00d I have #1 gameplay experience wat u have forum wr LMFAE only n00ber kiddo cant win me tho
but think about it you're the same person who wouldn't 1v1 or PK with me for a year because I criticized your horrendous gameplay
Tough luck sweetie, I know what I'm talking about unlike 3/4 of the (Awful PK community) on these forums
upset because 3-0

relax, it's just a game

/endrant
I love you.
Kitten | Darling | Charming | Baby | Fragile | Princess | Crybaby | Vixen | Sassy

art hoarde

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Agatio need to removed all classes from the game and keep barbies  :-\

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
no one cares you're sht

Offline ❀🌹 Nia 🌹❀

• ❤ мιℓαη'ѕ ❤
  • ι ℓσνє αя¢ну
  • Characters: ηια
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂∂єѕѕ єρ
Agatio need to removed all classes from the game and keep barbies  :-\
+1 for my boy era
★ ☆ мιℓαη ιѕ му єνєяутнιηg ☆ ★[/color][/center]
✿ тнαηк уσυ ѕιѕ ƒσя тнє ℓσνєℓу αят ✿ 
❤ ♥ αя¢ну'ѕ ♥ ❤
❂ ρ.ѕ. - αя¢ну αкα ραρι ωαѕ нєяє ❂

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Just restrict magic rings from ea add 10% ct more on blessbox 
? This way EAs can get accuracy no1 is -90+ 
And to be sure no1 goes above -90 just restrict -3 helm done 
(This is infact a boost if u look at it coz of same ct with more dmg/more accuracy) but will cap it somewhere

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Just restrict magic rings from ea add 10% ct more on blessbox
? This way EAs can get accuracy no1 is -90+
And to be sure no1 goes above -90 just restrict -3 helm done
(This is infact a boost if u look at it coz of same ct with more dmg/more accuracy) but will cap it somewhere
nah bad idea, Maxime hiero me in full def gear with 1 mag ring and phy ring, if mag ring gets restricted then every mage will hiero/1shot ea 

Offline ogur4ik

+1000193 this is a good suggestion for ea.. ct eas will be able to use 2 might rings and boost their atk crit and ofc accuarcy.

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements

/endrant
I disagree that rings need to be restricted from ea. But given as your points provided are poor, I'm going to argue them anyways.

-To the same effect that ea's can be stunned in attack armor with luck, any class can. However this is derived entirely from player error, and is, in my opinion, completely irrelevant when discussing how the mathematical/balance side of pwi operates. Furthermore the problem with saying  "Arguing that they're supposed to be glass-cannons on a server full of def-camping scripters is the most ridiculous sentiment I have ever heard." combined with the knowledge that "an EA can get instantly melted in channy gear."  Is that magic rings are often the damage dealing ring of choice, meaning that they will have noticeably higher defense against magic classes BEFORE scripting into defense gear, while maintaining optimal attack.

-Domgraths armor is quite optimal, and me and him don't really even like each other. Frankly your point 2 seems like nothing more than a personal assault, rather than a useful thought.

-Accuracy complaints from the class with the highest accuracy, lol.

-It is also just as irrelevant to include player LUCK in a discussion of armor balance, something concrete and equatable. Stun's will not fail to proc 50% of the time on average, the reason it will feel like that is because with instant channel you will be using your stun every 15 seconds. Which means on average it will fail once every 2 minutes in a 1vs1, about the same as your pots cooldown. But on a server where a player can die before their charm ticks, under certain circumstances it can become extremely factor to miss a stun, however it is to be expected. Literally.

You should not be in full channel armor if your opponent is in a position where he can erase you before a charm tick anyways, or you could just as easily be erased by an enemy fortify/faith just as promptly and just as easily, WITHOUT stun proc even failing. Which is player error. It is not 100%, and I know the personal struggle with mountain seize. But that is simply how it is, individual player luck is irrelevant when discussing the proc rate of a skill. Stagalstrike will miss more than ea stun, as will a barbs knockdown. It's proc rate is comparably close to throatcut, actually, and you don't see sins complaining or crying about that.

There is no class that's supposed to be as squishy as archer. They are MEANT to be low in defense, that is why the anti control skills are in place to compensate. And they have accomplished that well on this server, but there is no class who is supposed to equate them in raw status defense. A simple brief look at the classes skills will tell you that. (Anti control and kiting for days, more leaps than a wizard, more anti stuns than any single other class, speed buffs and skills to further encourage kiting,no actual DEFENSIVE passives, only evasion, which also encourages the "don't get hit at all is the best defense" strategy.)

However even scripting ea's have low defense to match their attack in the grand scheme of things, so I disagree with domgrath anyways. But for different reasons.

I do despise ea's who rage at other players who miss their rings, and use insults however. "If you need mag ring on barb to live quit game, if you need phys ring on veno uninstall life, ect." Um, hello? You're using a magic ring to DD. Wake up and smell the hypocrisy. Because you don't get the right to be the spoiled class who gets its own blessing/rings and STILL be a whiny spoiled brat about it. Eas used rings for offense, so when restrictions came you were spared the chopping block. The problem of course being that
just because they were used for offense purposes, doesn't devalue them as defensive assets. You're spoiled, but not game breakingly. So don't be condescending pricks about it IMO. Be grateful.

However I think seby's suggestion is absolutely and completely retarded. Frankly I hope it's a troll. The channel beats the attack boost for damage at the cost of raw attack for a REASON, your answer to restricted rings is to give them all the power COMBINED with none of the choice between power and speed, why not just have both I guess? GG. Personally I'm still very pissed that ea's get their own custom ea's only channel blessing at all. I just don't fight it because I know it's futile to argue against a population which of consists mostly of ea's about ea's.

Tl:dr ea's are spoiled, but don't need a nerf. But they sure as HELL don't need a buff either. Give ea's an attack buff....that suggestion is worse than a domgrath suggestion. Can you imagine mass with ea's getting an even larger attack/channel buff? Lel. Just give ea's 100% channel blessing and full dex armor at that point and be done with it.  :police: Because balance and "class roles", amiright?
Last Edit: Mar 24, 2016, 05:16 am by Mizore, Reason: EASY MONAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
nah bad idea, Maxime hiero me in full def gear with 1 mag ring and phy ring, if mag ring gets restricted then every mage will hiero/1shot ea
ops   

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
won't happen, agatio  said so himself