• I'm one of THOSE people
Now I'm gonna QQ about you QQing about other people QQing  >:(
LMAO  xD
150 Sage seeker   AurielXarxes
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
I Know I don't really have the right to say much. I haven't posted in the forums before this and no one really knows me. but whatever.

Nightstorms, QQ about other people QQing about server being down all you want. I mean seriously, These people that wanna QQ and say that all the GMs and Agiato need to hurry up and do something need to STFU. Really people, My 5 year old child doesn't complain this much. So, yeah, I'm with Storm on this one. All you people QQing about the down time need to just STFU!!
thats all well and good but... it's the WAY strom is qqing thats pissing everyone off. If she hates qqing so much then why'd the opening post be so angry, if anything only two things have changed.
1: people will have more to bitch about now
2: now people will qq to storm just to get under her skin.
She redirected the very thing she hates and basically turned it onto herself. That doesnt seem smart in my opinion  :/
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
Fak sir I agree with you this sv es shyt I mad fak this.
im not sure if this was agreeing with storm, or hating on her  o.o
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Im stealing storms soapbox...all problem can be solved with a roll of duck tape...ijs

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Auriel

• ~AurielXarxes~
Im stealing storms soapbox...all problem can be solved with a roll of duck tape...ijs
not if i stab the tape  :D
147 Demon sin   Hircine

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
#1 this is a private server, EXPECT for things to go wrong when you least expect them, it has been said many times by Tali and WatchTower both that this server makes NO INCOME. There will be times when it is not stable but if you're a valued player you'll stay with the server and POST POSITIVE FEEDBACK to the GM's not stupid rude negative feedbacks you really think that's gonna keep them going and working on this server??!?! NO stop ruining it for the rest of us that actually care.

#2 PATIENCE is a virtue. Stop nagging at the GM's and Agatio don't you think they're working on this asap to get the server back up? You people clearly have no idea what it's like to run a server. Go run one of your own then come whine and bitch and complain about it until then keep your words to yourself and WAIT. You've waited your whole life for things but you can't wait for a PRIVATE server to come back? Go read a book or something maybe you'll learn a few things.

#3 you people and your patience problems are making me become a real bitch. LOL stop saying it ruins the servers rep, if you leave fine there's several that will stay and ummm servers rep? Last I looked they were #1 and have been for quite a bit now, I think you need your eyes checked.

Flame all you want I don't care I have a life but you people that nag and bitch and complain all day because a PRIVATE server is down need to go find another hobby.

Sorry to bust your bubble for their are 10-11 year old playing this game. Making them get patients is like saying i can turn water into wine.  :))
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Adversition

• A
  • I mean, boom!
I'm not meaning to sound rude, but you seem to be erecting a conflict that never existed.  :tiger-16:

Seriously... You haven't seen the continuous qqs from wc....

As for those dumb people who doesn't seems to have a life and feels the need to flame a thread for someone raising their voices to speak, shut up. Does this rant hurted you so much that you lost your kidney or something? Don't say anything unless its positive, relevant or logical, not "oh hey look there's a ***** qqing over there, lets go flame him like a no lifer living in their parents basement."

On a lighter note, I think this person did something the non-brs part of the community appreciated. Bravo.
Society - DEMON ARCHERR
ZerkSoPro - SAGE SIN

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.

As for those dumb people who doesn't seems to have a life and feels the need to flame a thread for someone raising their voices to speak, shut up. Does this rant hurted you so much that you lost your kidney or something? Don't say anything unless its positive, relevant or logical, not "oh hey look there's a ***** qqing over there, lets go flame him like a no lifer living in their parents basement."

On a lighter note, I think this person did something the non-brs part of the community appreciated. Bravo.

Hurted
Not a word
Nice Sig
Why the hell is this thread still here?
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player

seems like you are the one crying here. also seems like you're the one being hurt. also seems like you have a hard time in life raging like this to people you don't know. also seems like you sure have some serious issues. and even being racist.
So get yourself a damn life and stop think you're cool for talking like this you pathetic idiot.

Offline pronoob

mucke ur such a hypocrite, the rubbish u post all over forums, if u got nothing nice or constructive to say please just dont bother.

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
This thread is about the rubbish that other people post. What did you expect.

Offline Nightstalk

• Old Player
mucke ur such a hypocrite, the rubbish u post all over forums, if u got nothing nice or constructive to say please just dont bother.

Follow the thread and learn to read. it's fun how some people like yourself stalk others just to make comments like that. You don't even bother to see to what kind of person I answered and what he said. Kinda pathetic how you work. Go back to DN's forums. or maybe one of all the other pw forums you sit in and make your useless posts like this one. So.. ummm try to grow up abit..