Epic Perfect World

Reverse evening out of Classes

Offline JokerzWild

• Joker
  • HaHa Wai so Serious?
Revert the server to its original stats for each class, allow scripting and be done with it. Evening out of classes is a bigger Joke than even I could make as long as scripting is the norm. Stop being so serious and just give each class back its due stats.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
jopaer/Mercenary

kitty stew

Revert the server to its original stats for each class, allow scripting and be done with it. Evening out of classes is a bigger Joke than even I could make as long as scripting is the norm. Stop being so serious and just give each class back its due stats.

I think.. not. There are others who also want to stay in the past. 3.1..........etc. But wai be afraid of something New? Roll with it see where it goes. They will eventually be nerfed like all the rest of us. There really are no OP players on the server. Just Players who know how t play their class. Everyone is nerfed. Dont be scared :D 

Offline Mars Attacks!

• Forum Veteran
wat        

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Yeap! hope is the key to success!

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Yea:/ give sin boots int back 10atk lvls 5def and def cape lets not forget 150lvl bows :///

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Agatio should open 2nd server with original stats :normal-47: Or even better open a 2nd server for non-scripters and transfer all non-scripters chars there that want... and everyone that gets cought scripting on there gets permaban... :normal-42: sorry went a little bit off-topic
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Agatio should open 2nd server with original stats :normal-47: Or even better open a 2nd server for non-scripters and transfer all non-scripters chars there that want... and everyone that gets cought scripting on there gets permaban... :normal-42: sorry went a little bit off-topic
I bet u cant do bh coz ppl macro:\