Epic Perfect World

Dom's Swap | English AutoSwap - Updated for Eclipse!

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Why are people asking me where to download this...

Offline TweedleDum

• Ay Mami
  • elelellelelelel
man... where is thank you domgrath gif when you need it ....
dload this fast people , last time burdette made a DIY script vid agatio deleted it.
pity this only allows you to change between two sets.
Good work tho, proly one of the few time you see me agree with you.

your kungfu is goot

Offline Burdette

• Former Administrator
Why are people asking me where to download this...

put "Download Link: ..."

Offline ♥Insanitarius♥

• AnUnknownGod
  • An unknown god is still a god.
  • Characters: Insanitarius/Diligence/ETZIO
I like your voice, nice guide as usual from you .
Last Edit: Mar 21, 2016, 05:46 pm by ♥Insanitarius♥
Insanitarius

Offline Lemonade

Script won't make you pro just little advantage, expect your decent gear and your game play, anyway noob always been noob with script or without it, i've seen alot pkrs with script stil they dying like shit,
this is true, specially to those pinoys alamat/tph, i always pk'ing with them and always dying even with script lmao
Last Edit: Mar 23, 2016, 11:52 am by Lemonade

Offline Lemonade

i still use x7 Oscar Keyboard Editor :D

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
snitch                            

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
I LIVE TO SEE THE DAY WHEN HACKING IS A MUST IN GAMES. LMFAE
AMG LMFAO DUDE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Bump for the people pming where to find the guide

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
so what to do if it says Epic Perfect World but doesnt crash
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
so what to do if it says Epic Perfect World but doesnt crash
Make sure you're opening the autoswap AFTER logging into game

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Added small tip @ end of guide if its not working for you
Looks like there is a change in policy by the developer by allowing guides about scripting and even link from another website to download a third party program

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Looks like there is a change in policy by the developer by allowing guides about scripting and even link from another website to download a third party program.
Its undetectable, and therefore it can't really be punished for.
If most of the community is abusing it, why not make it so that all of the community can be up to par?
Common sense if you ask me

Offline Crystalys

• not pro..
  • Characters: Crystalys
  • Faction: unknown
So now that Scripting is completely allowed on Epic Perfect World. I'll share with you the popular Russian Script, AutoSwap. (What I use in my videos) Here's how to use it..
  • Keep all files in the same folder
  • Right click on the .exe file and 'Properties', 'Compatibility', and 'Start as Admin'. Save this so it will always open as admin.
  • Open Epic Perfect World
  • Open AutoSwap.exe
  • On the first dropdown, select the character you're on, then click the button next to it to "lock onto" your character.
  • The #'s in the blanks are the slots in your inventory.. Here is the picture guide included in the folder.
Download Link: https://mega.nz/#!g483STJC!TGhP6R6w9zQyNdaDDKp4S35onEEaDe2TQx_NjGB0unM There is a FALSE POSITIVE detection that may or may not be triggered depending on your anti-virus software. This "false positive" is associated with many script-programs due to them being .exe files; however this file is completely safe. Myself and many others have used this same script for years now. Enjoy kids. ;) RIP AutoSwap not working? - Make sure you have all of the files in the SAME FOLDER!
nice to see that scripting bro ......