Epic Perfect World

Dom's Swap | English AutoSwap - Updated for Eclipse!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Actually I do.
You don't keep tabs on me. lmfae.

Compare times from 2014 to now.
Self explanatory.
So the guide and the handful more people that will be using a script due to the guide are the problem? No, so how is he making it worsse? Everyone and their mother are using scripts, a few ppl more wont make a difference to you, me or anyone else at this point.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
So the guide and the handful more people that will be using a script due to the guide are the problem? No, so how is he making it worsse? Everyone and their mother are using scripts, a few ppl more wont make a difference to you, me or anyone else at this point.

Because it's nearly impossible to kill anyone anymore lol.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Ace_

• Old Player
  • Faction: Akatsuki
The best guide ever better than my programming classes at school. Thank you sir!

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
Well thats that, I suppose. Its a good guide though, josh. Easy to understand and now publically available knowledge. I dont plan on scripting, but i'll probably break eventually now that its officially agatio approved. 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
lol fgts scripters R.I.P People who use skill and not script you will all be missed year 69 B.C - 2k16
Lest give unskilled people a year to shine for those who refuse to script there are a lot of gr8 games around you dont have to stay in this mine craft graphic game. Here is a list of some games http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm 8) yer welcome.

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
Script won't make you pro just little advantage, expect your decent gear and your game play, anyway noob always been noob with script or without it, i've seen alot pkrs with script stil they dying like shit,
Last Edit: Mar 20, 2016, 09:39 pm by Clones

Offline Quit

• Quited
Where to download that autoswap? Give me link man? 

Offline ogur4ik

thanks man it works perfect

Offline dolbaebka79

• Faction: Conflate
maybe you at once download all programs?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
ppl who think scripting is an unfair advantage should be more worried about getting op def gear now because without it scripting isnt as effective and you will still lose

Offline eon

• eager 2 learn new things
  • THINK - The Human Intelligence Nears Knowledge??
  • Characters: rishi
  • Faction: Ducks,ALTS
another nice guide and info to all thanks dom (1st being UI edit)

many members in epic community are great artists/story writers/programmers/internet enthusiasts and i hope to see better UI/features in upcoming months if EPIC is left alone from unwanted politics from any internet sources.. also this way it just doesn't remains simple "key pressing" community.

wonder if the Big mini map is allowed to be made official on epic server side for all to enjoy ??

happy gaming have a nice time both in game and in RL fellow gamers :)

Signature Credits: http://lonicera-mancer.deviantart.com/
Self Freedom applies only when it doesn't affects the Freedom of another person who follows this quote
happy gaming, have a nice time both in game and in real life :)

PS: Like Insanity's ornaments of magic dmg red/def lvls

http://www.ducks.shivtr.com/
http://alts.shivtr.com/

Offline Masuta

• The Adversary
  • Habits ♡
  • Characters: Masuta
  • Faction: Adversary • Tyrants

amen to this. what do they all do anyways?
ot nice guide
here for the memes, there's nothing else left anyways

kitty stew

amen to this. what do they all do anyways? ot nice guide
from the looks of it, they include:

bot, fly/speedhack, zoomhack, etc.

Offline Areashi

• Banned

And then Russians wonder why they're top 2 in getting handed VAC bans too right?