Epic Perfect World

Just block the scripts already

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I always played with 10 fps and im best. 

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
*Uses scripts and puts a video*
GM: "OKAY UR GOOD TO GO M8!"
*Speaks another language other than english in world chat*
GM: "l0l ur banned for not following rules bye"

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
  • Master Edater - Cube race wizard.
  • Characters: Shinaring, Shingaling
  • Faction: Vehements
*Uses scripts and puts a video*
GM: "OKAY UR GOOD TO GO M8!"
*Speaks another language other than english in world chat*
GM: "l0l ur banned for not following rules bye"
:police: Perhaps you need to script so you can def swap to english before the gms aa you with banhammers, then script back into spanish attack set to rekt them when theyre not looking at wc. Thats how the mlgs do it.

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
May be agatio can block a third party program but the people who razer keyboards/or other mouse they can still use macros keys agatio cant block them even if he wanted to..... he have to remove hotkeys from skill bar, you wont like to keep on clicking all skills/stuffs now would you ?

LOLOL +1 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
:police: Perhaps you need to script so you can def swap to english before the gms aa you with banhammers, then script back into spanish attack set to rekt them when theyre not looking at wc. Thats how the mlgs do it.
???Thats actually a good plan sir  :)) :)) :)) but ijs bruh if script is "ok" why cant ppl speak other languages in world chat :( Seems unfair for those who cant type good Ingles .VIVA ESPANOL!

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
May be agatio can block a third party program but the people who razer keyboards/or other mouse they can still use macros keys agatio cant block them even if he wanted to..... he have to remove hotkeys from skill bar, you wont like to keep on clicking all skills/stuffs now would you ?
People already click their skills, in aizoxs last video 24 slots are taken by armor. Theres no room for skills on skillbars in the script meta. Press r and use the skill screen for optimal results. Banning scripters would enforce that across the board and people would get the message quickly and stop. Thats kind of what the rules are for, to ban those who break them. So that the majority obeys them. Like people banned for speaking spanish, or hate speaking in wc.

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
He could always remove r8r and have dragon as the main gear again L;
That would remove the challenge from playing an HA Venomancer. -1

Also you could just add a cooldown to gear change or disable gear change while in combat.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Matty

• Old Player
  • Characters: Matt
That would remove the challenge from playing an HA Venomancer. -1

Also you could just add a cooldown to gear change or disable gear change while in combat.

Even without script, ppl normaly have a def weap and attack weap... If they disable gear change in combat ... You`ll be stuck with def or attack weap and in the end if you`re stuck with attack you`ll die quickly and if you`re stuck with def weap you won`t kill

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict

Even without script, ppl normaly have a def weap and attack weap... If they disable gear change in combat ... You`ll be stuck with def or attack weap and in the end if you`re stuck with attack you`ll die quickly and if you`re stuck with def weap you won`t kill
Yep, thats the general idea. Almost like the build you have affects your survivability more than what keyboard or 3rd party program you have. Almost like you have to choose between attack defense or a mix, not be a constantly flucuating lag creating amoeba, regardless of your build, class, or armor typing.
A sin with script tanks better than a barb without. Are these truly the end times?

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Okay guy on the forum, tell us how to do it if it's so easy to ''just block the scripts already''.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Still don't get why we are still not allowed to make guides on scripts :/ weird

Offline Shinaring

• Hone Addict
Okay guy on the forum, tell us how to do it if it's so easy to ''just block the scripts already''.
Multiple viable suggestions for ending scripting have been made, if youre too lazy to actually read the thread and its entire contents, I suppose I could do a for dummy summary.
1. Bans actually being enforced. Thats the reason no one breaks the rest of the rules. (giving a 1 or 2 week notice to the crackdown for fairness.)
2. Gear swap cooldown.
3. Gear swap disabled in combat.
4.Blocking 3rd party programs (would not affect hardware scripts however.)
5.Armor with universally identical stats,(for example dragon armor.) so that regardless of scripting, you would just be putting on the same armor.
And i'm sure, given time and discussion many more measures could be theorized. Effectively ending script play and the associated lag, allowing people to play the game with ini's and fashion, customization turned on. Without needing 3rd party software to enjoy the game. And you know...have skills on our skillbars, not 24 armor pieces.

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
5.Armor with universally identical stats,(for example dragon armor.) so that regardless of scripting, you would just be putting on the same armor.
I vote for this xd

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
My opinion is input "fast changing gear" in game and like put chan on it or cooldown like fash swamps
so it rather takes some timing and you can be punished for it if you do it in bad time ^-^

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Multiple viable suggestions for ending scripting have been made, if youre too lazy to actually read the thread and its entire contents, I suppose I could do a for dummy summary.
1. Bans actually being enforced. Thats the reason no one breaks the rest of the rules. (giving a 1 or 2 week notice to the crackdown for fairness.)
2. Gear swap cooldown.
3. Gear swap disabled in combat.
4.Blocking 3rd party programs (would not affect hardware scripts however.)
And i'm sure, given time and discussion many more measures could be theorized. Effectively ending script play and the associated lag, allowing people to play the game with ini's and fashion, customization turned on. Without needing 3rd party software to enjoy the game. And you know...have skills on our skillbars, not 24 armor pieces.
And how are you gonna block 3rd party programs, guy on the internet? Are they gonna try to actually scan my PC to find out if I'm actually using them?
I'm not downloading more trojans.