Epic Perfect World

Just block the scripts already

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
And u will then again make more threads and bitch more about more nonsense..
Can't wait to hear your tears man

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Can't wait to hear your tears man
At least he hasn't been crying about a video game every single day like you have for the past 2 years.
"My honor is my loyalty

kitty stew

Gear's are never going to be locked.
I highly doubt that Agatio would ever truly restrict gear since it's one of the main forms of income for this server, and seeing as how there's a smaller player base now (for a lot of reasons) I'm convinced that this will never happen. Nerfs? Maybe. Cards (not changing anything at all) Probably. But R8 itself, the most invasive form of scripting? Never going to happen. Sorry folks.

At the end of the day, when gear-swapping is eventually restricted.. Which will end up happening, none of this will really matter.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
It's never gonna happen
Look at you contradicting yourself left and right. Not like I expect anything less from someone as stupid, selfish, and plainly uneducated as you. At least agatio now officially recognizes this, and all your current and future suggestions will be put where they should have been long ago. The trash bin.
"My honor is my loyalty

darkfe321

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Look at you contradicting yourself left and right. Not like I expect anything less from someone as stupid, selfish, and plainly uneducated as you. At least agatio now officially recognizes this, and all your current and future suggestions will be put where they should have been long ago. The trash bin.
u r mad bc u r bad xDD

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
it's k - we know agatio wont take him srsly so all good 

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
People have been going on about locking gear for a while, and I've only been paying a small amount of attention because I stopped playing as much.

But to get this right, there are plans in place to make it so that gear cannot be changed while in combat, right? Just making sure that this is what's going on. 

Also, hi Frost. Hi, Domgrath. Nice to see you again.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
People have been going on about locking gear for a while, and I've only been paying a small amount of attention because I stopped playing as much.

But to get this right, there are plans in place to make it so that gear cannot be changed while in combat, right? Just making sure that this is what's going on.

Also, hi Frost. Hi, Domgrath. Nice to see you again.
I'm not so sure about gears, but last I had read Aga said he will try to lock cards while in combat.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

kitty stew

all Agatio's said is he will try to, I assume he's been tinkering on a test server.. so it gives myself and plenty of others some optimism

while that's definitely good news as far as his stated intentions, what he will/can do as far as results are concerned might be something else.. while I'm no bipolar Domgrath (who goes from "zomg it's never gonna happen SERVER IS DEAD" to "zomg it's 100% certain gona happen PRAISE THE LAWD WE SAVED" overnight without any change as far as Agatio is concerned), I think people might be letting their optimism get carried away and setting themselves up for raging/disappointment if the results don't meet their expectations

just crossing fingers it happens, if it doesn't, well.. it'll just be more of the last several months

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
all Agatio's said is he will try to, I assume he's been tinkering on a test server.. so it gives myself and plenty of others some optimism

while that's definitely good news as far as his stated intentions, what he will/can do as far as results are concerned might be something else.. while I'm no bipolar Domgrath (who goes from "zomg it's never gonna happen SERVER IS DEAD" to "zomg it's 100% certain gona happen PRAISE THE LAWD WE SAVED" overnight without any change as far as Agatio is concerned), I think people might be letting their optimism get carried away and setting themselves up for raging/disappointment if the results don't meet their expectations

just crossing fingers it happens, if it doesn't, well.. it'll just be more of the last several months
It's most definitely happening 

Offline forum user

• Forum Veteran
It depends if him found a way to make gear lock working, last time him said it was tricky to do :/

Offline Pelnar

• The WR Under the Bridge
  • Feed me, Seymour
  • Characters: Pelnar, Hackee
  • Faction: Formerly ArchEnemy
It's most definitely happening
Never change, Josh. Never change.
The WF that got Soul Trapper Banned

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
If scripting is allowed it should be allowed to everyone.
I mean, next patch consisting of kind of auto-swap etc, guides of scripting allowed here on forum and stuff. If Admin is happy of ppl playing 'bot vs. bot' and everyone happy about it, just make game for those who are happy... .Others would always complain - and as it is now - it's not game for them anymore. :/

Silence is a sign of consent.

Tbh I think Agatio overslept right moment to prevent, Now it's too late.