Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
#ban domgrath from forums
On a topic that has nothing to do with him... GG

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
On a topic that has nothing to do with him... GG

It's probably because of the script guide he made.

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Huehue going to Nerco. 

There's no way to ban scripting. If you know how, by all means message the GM AlexyPk with how and they'll sort it out since they asked in another thread how to ban it and nobody was able to give an answer. There's no way to track + identify who has a script, so if you know of the software - tell them.

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Huehue going to Nerco.

There's no way to ban scripting. If you know how, by all means message the GM AlexyPk with how and they'll sort it out since they asked in another thread how to ban it and nobody was able to give an answer. There's no way to track + identify who has a script, so if you know of the software - tell them.
oh my god im going to hurt you 

Offline Μȓ.ŦαϿöS

• Retired WereBeast
  • EPW in 2017 lol
Looks at the date* 
Still +1s  :o  :rolleyes:

Apocalypse

Looks at the date*
Still +1s  :o  :rolleyes:

Offline Mitch

• uwu motherfucker
  • I am a poop #echogmabuse
  • Characters: ★Michalynn★Brooklynn★
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
This is addressed to Agatio , others if you reply , trust me , I don`t even care to read.

Why do GM`s and you afterall , favor the 10% players that scripts so hard in this game ? Why don`t you block scripts like the other perfect world servers ?
Don`t you see you loose a lot of players just because of this ? Def camp is not a problem , the problem is the players that switch so hard(while freezing you by using script) into attack in 100ms by auto swapping the gear not from the hotkeys , but from the bag itself.

A GM stated scripts are untraceable and you cant ban players that you don`t have proof of that they script. Oh , really ? Look at Domgrath videos , look at 90% of the videos in EPW section of the biggest scripters ever , look at their videos and see how they gear swap instantly and not from the hotkeys. That is not enough proof ?

YOU and ALL the GM`s do not care about us , the players , and the new comers.

You say you dont allow scripting ? Why do you allow people to post videos with scripting ? That isnt enough proof that they script ?

You say there`s nothing you can do ? Oh really ? The patcher/element client itself you can make it so it search for offsests and executables in order to prevent such scripting. There`s many things you can do to stop this but you just don`t care. Why ? Because you favor that 20% players

The script also make us LAG ! ALOT !
There have been several methods shown on forums alone on how to remove the lag caused by scripts. Specific hair styles/ default hair/simple models/ customization off etc.
Oh , really ? So we are FORCED IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO PLAY , to USE specific hair styles , simple models and customisations ? BECAUSE SOMEONE SCRIPTS ? REALLY ?

When you consider of thinking for the rest of 80% players and new players , I will come back to EPW.
Till then this server will surely die with its scripters.
the script itself causes 0 lag. its the actual function of the various amounts of gear being swapped at once that cause it. Anyways...... I can swap from attack to def gear in milliseconds without script o3o macro keys do it for me c; side note domgrath as much as I hate that guy made a guide, and Professional even made a x-mouse guide for those of you without razer mice, so really the options are out there for you, youre just choosing not to use. 

Offline Unrelenting

• Initiate Revenge
  • Characters: ArmenNemra
  • Faction: Any
Quit complaining already. If it's really that much of a big deal why do you stay in the game?.. Serious question.
This was long ago but i find your statement funny, If only 10% script and all people who are complaining so about 80% the other 10% dont mind lets assume if they leave Then how are you gonna play?"
With 20% left? oh yeah " Serious Question" haha

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
A GM stated scripts are untraceable and you cant ban players that you don`t have proof of that they script. Oh , really ? Look at Domgrath videos , look at 90% of the videos in EPW section of the biggest scripters ever , look at their videos and see how they gear swap instantly and not from the hotkeys. That is not enough proof ?

I don't switch from bag, means I'm fine right?
♡ Bellend ♡

darkfe321

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

I don't switch from bag, means I'm fine right?
Doesn't matter, you're using a macro to instantly swap from set to set, therefore it's still scripting. If you were actually clicking the gears you're swapping (which isn't the case) it's not considered a macro. 
At the end of the day, when gear-swapping is eventually restricted.. Which will end up happening, none of this will really matter.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Doesn't matter, you're using a macro to instantly swap from set to set, therefore it's still scripting. If you were actually clicking the gears you're swapping (which isn't the case) it's not considered a macro.
At the end of the day, when gear-swapping is eventually restricted.. Which will end up happening, none of this will really matter.
And u will then again make more threads and bitch more about more nonsense..