Epic Perfect World

Destruction of unknowns

OmegaRa

bro u do realize u keep repeating same joke it stop being funny but up to u
about pk we went air when we wiped guilds on ground, when they go to rg we go up and sht on u then get down again : D D D D
Elmayo this guy is The EPW Lawyer, always got something to say xddd

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
bro u do realize u keep repeating same joke it stop being funny but up to u
about pk we went air when we wiped guilds on ground, when they go to rg we go up and sht on u then get down again : D D D D
Every guild was still on ground still fightin when u guys Sigged in air on our 6 Lmfaooo 

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
Low tier EA like this guy dare speak on forums, I can poop a better player

Poor guy got hit in the nerves, smh fam all these tactical errors
+1                            

Insanity

Every guild was still on ground still fightin when u guys Sigged in air on our 6 Lmfaooo
maybe from your point of view since you lurk in air you see them 1 mile away and think they're here but when they got wiped nobody wait for them as they do a fast rg, we just fly and wipe you then go down again

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Elmayo this guy is The EPW Lawyer, always got something to say xddd
Don't forget the lies he spouts...oh wait you said a lawyer :>

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
maybe from your point of view since you lurk in air you see them 1 mile away and think they're here but when they got wiped nobody wait for them as they do a fast rg, we just fly and wipe you then go down again
Since I "lurk" in air I got to see everything pretty well and ae was still fightin ducks and ruthless in many Pk now that we come to and Wat happen makin u guys sweat to much and u sig whole faction in the air mid Pk but yeah man lets go with ur story since u won't stop ecccckksss deee nd I'm bored of this. 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
indians raging again when will they learn insanity, can't mess with the best 
i feel like i'm dead

OmegaRa

The best Lawyer in EPW defending the best RQer, smh fam these tactical errors

Insanity

good lawyers dont lose
 :normal-3: :normal-25:

Offline Areashi

• Banned
good lawyers dont lose
 :normal-3: :normal-25:
good lawyer, best liar

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Seems Tyrants descents keep winning.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
The best Lawyer in EPW defending the best RQer, smh fam these tactical errors
shut the *** up loser you don't have to emo here because you will never be as good as Insanity on wr, you will always be a shtter player
Since I "lurk" in air I got to see everything pretty well and ae was still fightin ducks and ruthless in many Pk now that we come to and Wat happen makin u guys sweat to much and u sig whole faction in the air mid Pk but yeah man lets go with ur story since u won't stop ecccckksss deee nd I'm bored of this.
taking out the weak ones (you) first then going for the strong one (ducks, ruthless) is the secret key to win, stop feeling better about yourself, they just took out the trash first to pk in peace and have fun 

on topic: good video bro, you are still 2nd best ea after me, keep making the low tier ea's mad in your thread :normal-42:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
btw stop fighting guys, we're all friends outside of this game ^_^ I'm just putting the losers in their place 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
btw stop fighting guys, we're all friends outside of this game ^_^ I'm just putting the losers in their place
peace and love bro
i feel like i'm dead