Epic Perfect World

Destruction of unknowns

Offline Lill 🌶

• Noel
  • Tyrants
  • Characters: Chill.
It's amazing how I have made so many kids so angry lmao! Ro farmer kids tryna get me banned only to get themselves banned LOL

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
keep thread clean no raging indians please 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Asstute

Good music, can you post name of songs

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Good music, can you post name of songs
listen on the 3rd page on my reply
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Asstute

listen on the 3rd page on my reply

Oh didn't see, thanks, is good  :-\

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
what happen prodigy, tactical error? roflmao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
what happen prodigy, tactical error? roflmao
Naw a tactical error is u not being able to survive with 2 eps and a mystic. While I died once the whole Pk without an ep. But hey fanboy keep going. 
http://prntscr.com/ahopug

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
Naw a tactical error is u not being able to survive with 2 eps and a mystic. While I died once the whole Pk without an ep. But hey fanboy keep going.
http://prntscr.com/ahopug
that was not directed to me garbage, you didn't manage to kill me a single time with all your fanboying lmfao
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
that was not directed to me garbage, you didn't manage to kill me a single time with all your fanboying lmfao
http://prntscr.com/ahopky
Dw fanboy u don't gotta hide when we come it's fine 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
http://prntscr.com/ahopky
Dw fanboy u don't gotta hide when we come it's fine
can't expect much from middle school dropout that can't make the difference between insanity telling me to focus main pk instead of destroying whatever's left of your second hand wanna be guild and something said to the rest of the guild, don't make any more tactical errors bro just replay my video learn from mistakes
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
can't expect much from middle school dropout that can't make the difference between insanity telling me to focus main pk instead of destroying whatever's left of your second hand wanna be guild and something said to the rest of the guild, don't make any more tactical errors bro just replay my video learn from mistakes
Hey man it's fine.. Don't cry now dude Esok u made tactical error tell insanity stop yell at u too much for not knowing Wat to do in mass Pk. 

Insanity

he sht on u morons with his pt that u disappear from air but i needed him to focus main pk cuz u are garbage players and we only had 3 pts

OmegaRa

Low tier EA like this guy dare speak on forums, I can poop a better player

Poor guy got hit in the nerves, smh fam all these tactical errors

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
he sht on u morons with his pt that u disappear from air but i needed him to focus main pk cuz u are garbage players and we only had 3 pts
Yeah dude we believe u Lmfaooo that's why u had to sit the whole faction in the air on us how many times pks now? Plz stop the bs.... Is that another tactical mistake?

Insanity

Yeah dude we believe u Lmfaooo that's why u had to sit the whole faction in the air on us how many times pks now? Plz stop the bs.... Is that another tactical mistake?
bro u do realize u keep repeating same joke it stop being funny but up to u
about pk we went air when we wiped guilds on ground, when they go to rg we go up and sht on u then get down again : D D D D